|10| 𝙻𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜

A/N: This story is not keeping with the timeline of the shows but the events will stay the same just not in the same order. Xx

-Short chapter sorry, I should be able to make them longer after Wednesday, when I'm not busy, xx.
++++++++++++++++++++++

𝔸𝕟𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕒 𝕄𝕚𝕜𝕒𝕖𝕝𝕤𝕠𝕟

"Why are you doing this to me"

My eyes fluttered open by a bright light shining on my face, I opened them looking around my room.
I looked at my bed seeing Regulus still asleep his mouth slightly agape and his hair messily laid on my pillow.

His body was hugging the duvets that were over him. I stood up letting the cold wood planks touch my bare feet, I was still hugging my blanket around me.
I strode over to my bed taking the blanket off my body placing it at the end of my bed. I stretched my arms up above my head, twisting my back slightly.

I grabbed my clothes and headed into the bathroom and changed into it.
I looked in the mirror and was suddenly hit with a sharp pain in my head. Making me pass out.

I was hit with a bunch of flashing images of Her the way she laughed, and smiled, the way she would run around.
Then flashy images of Him returned after years of pushing him out of my mind he found his way back in. The night was walked in and saw him in bed with her, the night I wanted to run with him.

Then there he stood. Mikael my father.
He had a evil smirk on his face," get out of my head" I shouted at him.

He just let out a dark laugh "just look at the people you lost, you wouldn't want the past to repeat itself now would we" he snarled at me.
"Why are you doing this to me" my voice weak from the pain in my head.

"Because you deserve it, you are a abomination you don't deserve to live" he laughed disappearing again.
I had woken back up, I was laying on the floor. My head hurt like a bitch.

I heard a tapping at the window, making me walk back into my room and looked over to my window to see an owl with a letter in its beak.
I opened the window and reached over to grab the letter. I looked at the writing to see it was my brother Nik's handwriting.

I knew it was bad because he never writes unless it's important.
There were two letters inside the envelope, I pulled one of them out first and read it.

Andrea,

I know I haven't spoken to you, since the ritual but I need your help. Katherine has sent me a letter that I choices to investigate into. I went to New Orleans and what I found out has me terrified. I don't know what to do, I need you to help me. Meet me in two days at night at Rousseau's in the French Quarter.
Love
Klaus

He attached the letter that Katherine gave him.

Klaus,

I hear Elijah has refused you the cure and in return, you have refused me my freedom. Shame on you both. But while you boys sort out your problems, I have one last thing to offer you. I've caught wind that there is a witch in New Orleans named Jane- Anna Deveraux plotting a move against you. Hunt her down. What she has will rattle you so deeply to your core that chasing little old me will be the least of your concerns. It's been a fun five centuries, Klaus, but I've worn down too many good heels running from you.

Love and Hate,
Katherina

After reading the letters, I was confused with what Katherina was talking about or how this has got Klaus so freaked out.
I was broken out of my thought by the sound of yawing and the rustling of duvets.

I looked over to my bed to see Regulus starting to wake up, looking around in confusion. Not knowing where he was.
He looked over to the window and saw me standing there with the letters in my hands.

"You were asleep in the Astronomy Tower, when I got back. So I brought you here because I didn't know where your dorm was" I explained to him.
His mouth formed a oval shape "Oh" he sighed, getting out of my bed.

He stretched his arms up above his head making his shirt ride up and expose his v-line above his pants.
I had to admit he was hot, and did have a good body.

"Thank you" he said while yawing. I smiled "It's ok" while I walked over to my desk putting the letters away.
"You should get ready we have class in a bit" I said looking at the time then back at him.

"Yeah you're right, I'll meet you later at lunch" his voice low from being tired and just woken up.
He grabbed his jacket and shoes and walking to the door.

"Bye" he said while walking out the door, "Bye" I said before he shut the door.
I got ready and left to get to my class.

I walked into my Defence Against The Dark Arts classroom, I looked over at the board to see a seating plan.
My eyes wondered the board looking for my name.

As soon at a desk at the back of the class, as I saw who was sitting next to me.
I immediately like out a groan, looked over to the desk seeing the person smirking at me, me glaring back.

My mind was filled with annoyance at the fact that I have to have a whole lesson being sat next to the annoying, Ignorant, Asshole.

Sirius Black.