|15| 𝙱𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚕𝚢

A/N: Heyyy so I'm gonna write 2 new books in the summer. 1 being just Tvdu and 2 being just Harry Potter. I will still be writing this book but I just had other book ideas. xx

Tik Tok: keiraxpetrova
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Baby Allison:

𝔸𝕟𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕒 𝕄𝕚𝕜𝕒𝕖𝕝𝕤𝕠𝕟

𝔸𝕟𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕒 𝕄𝕚𝕜𝕒𝕖𝕝𝕤𝕠𝕟

"Please forgive us Ali we didn't mean it

"Please forgive us Ali we didn't mean it. We promise"

Flashback
We were in a cottage not that far from England, Allison was  outside playing with the horses.

You could hear her laugh from inside, me and Rebekah were drinking tea on the couch whereas the rest of the boys were out looking for food. 

We started to talk about where we should go next when Allison walked in her hair was scruffy and she and cure smile on her face.

"Mommy" she said while running her little feet towards the couch. I laughed at her playful ness and set my tea down and picked her up. 

I placed her small body onto mine. I noticed there was something in her hand "Love what's in your hand" I asked her, she let out a giggle "Nothing" she shock her head looking away from me.

"Allison" I playfully warned her, she sighed relaxing her body giving up. She lifted her small hand opening it and colour full butterfly laid in her hand. 

Me and Rebekah both laughed at her, "I wanted to keep it, look mummy it's injwered" I smiled at her looking back down at the butterfly with a broken wing.

A idea came into my head. I picked up the butterfly and placed it on the table in front of the couch. 
I picked Allison of me and by the table as I crouched down by her. "Ok do you want me to teach you how to heal it" I looked over at my daughter whose eyes lightened up at the thought of saving the butterfly, she vigorously shock her head.

"So place your hands over the butterfly" I showed her how and she followed. Rebekah now joined us on the floor watching intriguingly. 

"Now you want to picture the butterfly" she closed her eyes picturing it, "And now you want to focus on fixing the butterfly and imagine what it would look like "she squinted her eyes focusing on her mind.

She eventually opened her eyes they were filled with hope, she lifted her hand away from the butterfly and there it was the colourful butterfly was now fixed. 

I smiled at her proudly, she hand an enormous smile on her face she jumped up and hugged me "thank you".

"You are welcome princess" I hugged her back. She sat down on my lap "Did you see that aunty Bex I fixed it" her voices all giddy and happy. 

"Yes you did, you are going to be making a great little witch "she praised her. She watched as the butterfly flew around the cottage.

But then as the boys opened the door and walked with food the butterfly escaped out the door.

"No" Allison whined making the boys look at her "The butterfly escaped because you opened the door" she was on the brim of trying the boys looked at her with sympathetic eyes .

"We're sorry Ali we didn't mean it" Finn said in a sweet voice, but Allison just crossed her arms turning away from them and sitting my lap.
They walked around the couch and sat around Allison, "Please forgive us Ali we didn't mean it". 

"We promise" Klaus spoke as they all looked at her with puppy eyes, she looked at them with a small frown on her face.

She looked away from the burying her head into my neck "you're not forgiven" she mumbled against me. 

Elijah rummaged into his bag and pulled out a stuffed bear. "Look what we got you Ali" Elijah teasingly said shaking the teddy as Allison turned to look at the bear.
She reached her small hand out to grab it, but Kol grabbed the bear away, her eyes softened "No teddy" she cried out her eyes tearing up. 

I glared at Kol as he held the bear, "Ali we will give you this bear" her eyes lit up.
But stopped when Kol said "but only if you forgive us" he pouted at her, the other boys followed his facial expression.

Me and Rebekah looked at each other, trying not to laugh at the childish behaviour from the boys. 
We both rolled our eyes at each other,  "fine I forgive you" she mumbled  reaching both hands out to grab the bear.

They smiled at each other successful they completed the mission, he handed over the teddy.
She held it tight to her body leaning back into me, "do you real forgive us Ali" Klaus asked her. "No" she mumbled, making us all burst out laughing. The boys all groaned in disappointment.
Flashback over