|6| 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚎𝚝 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝙳𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

Tik Tok: keiraxpetrova
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

𝕊𝕚𝕣𝕚𝕦𝕤 𝔹𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕜

"I bet you 10 galleons you can't get Andrea to fall in love with you by the end of the year"

It was around 7:30pm me and the boys were hanging out in our dorm.

We were making stupid bets on each other,
"I bet you 2 galleons that Lily finally says yes to James" Remus laughing knowing it wasn't going to happen.

All four of us laughed at the bet.
"Ok your on. She won't be able to resist me any longer" he flipped his hair.

"Sure Prongs.. sure she will" I laughed falling onto my bed, "She will" James whined.
"Are we not going to talk about what Andrea did in the Great Hall?" Peter looked from his book, "Yeah she's a bloody socio" I sat up on my bed.

"It was kind of amusing" Peter muttered quietly, "She's a bitch I don't know how anyone could possibly love that" I spat in disgust.
I saw James and Remus sharing a look smirking to each other, this could never be good.

"Ok Padfoot we have a bet for you" James spoke in amusement, I rolled my eyes "What is it this time Prongs?".
He looked at Remus before turning back to me "I bet you 10 galleons you can't get Andrea to fall in love with you by the end of the year" he smirked at me. 

My eyes widened, "Are you crazy" my mouth ajar, "Aw too scared you will fail the bet" James smirked.
I groaned he knew how much I Iove full fling bets and how much I hated losing. 

"Are you guys sure this is a good idea" Peter question worryingly, "Shut up Wormtail it's a good idea" James scoffed then turned into a smile.

"No I just don't want have to spend time with her to make her fall in love with me" I rolled my eyes, "What if she doesn't love you" Remus teased.
I throw my pillow at him, watching him catch it with his wolf reflexes. 

"She will love him, how could she not" I flicked my head to the side getting off my bed, "I would so sure, she doesn't seem to like you much" James laughed mimicking me. 

"She will like me, actually love me just watch "I shouted walking out the dorm.
I heard the boys chuckling in the dorm, after I left.

I realised I had detention, and it was with Andrea. I smirked at myself making my way there.
I could start to work on the bet in detention, I could wait she was going to be on her knees for me by the end of the year.

I made it to the class room expecting to see her sitting there but she wasn't it was just McGonagall.
I sat down at the desk near the back, I couldn't be asked to joke around with McGonagall I was too busy thinking of a plan.