|1| 𝚁𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙰𝚠𝚊𝚢

A/N: I need to good nickname for people to call Andrea, and one for Damon to call her. 

Also, this won't follow the storylines of The Vampire Diaries and The Originals. But the ritual for the Sun and Moon curse has been done.

This also my second story, I'm not the best at spellings so apologies for any mistakes. But still enjoy the story!!! Check out my other book 'The Forgotten Black'.

Tik Tok: keiraxpetrova
+++++++++++++++++++++++

𝔸𝕟𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕒 𝕄𝕚𝕜𝕒𝕖𝕝𝕤𝕠𝕟

"Watch it dick!"

Monday, 1st September, 1975
----------------------------------------
It was 9am and I was currently sitting at the bar in the Mystic Falls grill, a bourbon in my right hand sipping it at times. This was the last time I would sit in her before I left

The bar stool next to me was pulled letting a small screeching noise, and a body plopped down on the stool. I groaned tilting my head to the side to see a boy with dark raven hair, chiselled jaw line and ocean blue eyes. 

I rolled my eyes at the sight of him "What do you want Damon, can't you see I'm trying to enjoy a drink" I held my drink out to show him. He smirked "Great I'll join you" he waved his hand at the blonde, blue eyes bartender who brought him his drink, I groaned sipping my drink. 

"If you're to ask me where Klaus and Stefan are. I've told you a hundred times I don't know" I sigh. Klaus had taken Stefan as his wingman to help get him hybrids, I never really cared about making Hybrids or having people sired to me. I haven't heard from Elijah yet after he had saved Klaus, I had to admit I was annoyed that he tried to kill him but then again I also don't blame him. 

"I wasn't.. ok maybe I was. He saved my life" he sighed looking down at his drink swishing the drink in the glass, I looked next to me at the sad man who missed his brother. "That's what you do for family, you save them".

He looked up at me giving me a smile, trying to convince me he was ok. I knew he wasn't as much as he wanted to hate his brother he couldn't, he hated the fact the Stefan gave him self up to save him. 

"So heard your leaving" he tried changing the subject, I rolled my eyes letting out a small laugh "You heard correct, I'm getting tired of Mystic Falls" I sipped my drink. I didn't want to tell him that I had a feeling my father was going to find me.

He turned on his chair so his body was facing me "And where do you plan on going" he leaned his elbow on the bar with his head in his hand. I leaned back in my chair "I think I might head back to Hogwarts" I smiled deciding on where I was going to go.

"Are you sure it's not because of Tommy"  he teased, I rolled my eyes knocking his elbow making him drop his head on the bar. He groaned as I burst out laughing.