|19| 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚒𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛 𝙾𝚏 𝙴𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚍

A/n: Sorry another short one. something came up in my personal life, someone very close to me passed away and I'm trying to cope.
But I will try and get the next chapter out as soon as I can. I just need a little break sorry <3.
_____________________________

𝔸𝕟𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕒 𝕄𝕚𝕜𝕒𝕖𝕝𝕤𝕠𝕟

Maybe I was better of dead+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Me being me was late to lesson but I really didn't care, I pushed the door open to the classroom and everyone turned to me. They were all standing in front of a mirror.

"Ah Miss Andrea seeing as you are late, you get to go first" the professor motioned to the mirror, everyone moved away giving me walking access to the mirror.

And that's when I saw it wasn't just any mirror but it was The Mirror of Erised. I remembered it from when I was last at Hogwarts.
I walked closer "Do you know what it is?" the professor asked me "Yeah its The Mirror of Erised it shows the deepest, most desperate desire of our hearts" I explained to them.

They gave me smile "Now if you would like to step up and take a look and tell us what you see" I nodded taken a breath before walking in front of the mirror I felt everyone's eyes on me.

I was stood in front of the mirror waiting for something to appear. And it did, I sucked my breath in at the sight in mirror. The same it was last time. I standing in front of a mirror that showed me what I most desired. 

And it was, there I stood in the mirror. Allison next to me smiling at me holding my hand. Henrik on the other side of me also smiling up at me.
The rest of my siblings behind me, It was when we were human when we didn't have to run.

I saw the life I wanted, the life I could never have. I felt my eyes tear up at the sight of something I desired so much, something I'll never deserve.

With my Mother and Father wanting nothing but to destroy and kill any happiness in mine and my siblings life.
I'll never get a family and be happy ever again in life for as long as I live.

I was broken away from my desirable thoughts by the professor asking me what I see in the mirror.
I whipped my tears "nothing" I paused for a second "I see nothing" my voice laced with no emotion.

I didn't let the Professor say anything, I walked out the classroom not looked at a single person but felt a specific pair of eyes burning into me.

I shut the door of the classroom and sped to my dorm where I broke down wanting nothing but to be dead.
Or to have that life I longed for. To have Allison back in my arms knowing she is okay and alive.

I cried knowing I would do anything to see her again, hear her laugh that was always so contagious and a smile that could make even the curliest of a person smile.

Even to have Henrik alive, knowing that If i didn't want to go and see those dam wolves he would still be alive and I wouldn't of ruin my family.
Because of me my mother turned us into vampires, making our father despise us. 

Maybe I was better of dead then everyone would be better off.