|11| 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚕

A/N: I'm so sorry this a quick short one, I'll have a longer one hopefully tomorrow.
Would you guys like smut in the next chapter, I don't know if it will be good but I'll try. xx

TikTok: keiraxpatrova
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

𝔸𝕟𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕒 𝕄𝕚𝕜𝕒𝕖𝕝𝕤𝕠𝕟

"You're the devil"

The sounds of her screams, made my legs run faster through the village. My siblings following behind me, my heart was beating faster.
We kept shouting her name, her screams become quieter and more broken.

We burst through the church door, and my heart sank at the sight newfront of me.
There she was laying on the floor blood over her and a stake through her heart, and my father standing above her.

I felt my whole body stop "No!" was all I could get out, I tried to lunge at my father tears running down my face.
But I was being held back by my brothers, "I hate you" I whispered out to my father my voice weak from crying and the pain. "I hate you" I whispered again "You're the devil" my teeth gritted, my eyes narrowed at him full of hatred and pain.

All he did was smirk, walking away from the mess. "I will get you back!" I shouted as he sped away, my brothers let go of me and I ran over to her body, picking her as I fell to the floor.
Her head on my legs, "No..No please wake up" I begged her lifeless body.

"Please don't leave me again... Please I need you" I whimpered out.
I felt a hand on my shoulder, I looked up to see Nik with the same face as me, tears running down his as well "I'm sorry Andrea but she's gone" he sighed looked down at her body.

I denied it she shouldn't be gone, I couldn't lose her, "No she's not gone, she promised" I whispered stroking her grey cheek.
"Maybe we can help, there has to be a spell" I looked up at Kol, hoping he would have an answer.

He looked down at the ground "I'm sorry Andrea but there isn't" he whispered avoiding my gaze.
"I'm sorry I promised I would protect you from my father, and I couldn't do that.

I failed you Allison" I looked down at her body knowing I failed her. I wasn't going to give up there has to be a way to bring her back, there has to be a spell.
placed her body down and sat up, my legs weak making me stubble a little.

"There has to be as spell, I'll find it "my voice filled with determination "There isn't one Andrea, there is no point she's gone" Elijah spoke up whipping a tear away from his cheek.
"Well I have to try!" I shouted back, making his eyes go wide in shock "I have to try and find something" My voice softened "It's all I have".

But after years and years of searching a spell, asking a bunch of witches and going through spell books.
It was all useless because I found nothing not even the slightest amount of hope. She really was gone and it was all his fault.