|𝟸𝟻| 𝙷𝚎 𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝙾𝚞𝚝

A/N: I am so excited because on Sunday this week It's my BIRTHDAY!! And I'm turning 16, which I am so excited about :)

++++++++++++++++++++++++

𝔸𝕟𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕒 𝕄𝕚𝕜𝕒𝕖𝕝𝕤𝕠𝕟

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"What the hell are you doing Andrea!"

I jumped apart from Sirius at the shock of the sound of angry voice.
I spun around, my eyes widened when I saw Regulus standing there he was filled with confusion and anger.

I saw Jules behind him she was shocked as well, "Regulus please just let-" I tried to explain.
"Explain what! That you have been shagging my brother behind my back!" he shouted at me, he was clenching his fists.

"You lied to me! You know how much I hate him" he pointed his finger at Sirius.
"At least I'm not a bloody Death Eater" Sirius scoffed, "What was that" Regulus glared at him stepping forward raising his wand at him.

"I said at least I'm not a bloody Death Eater" Sirius also stepped forward.
"Both of you stop it!" I shouted stepping in between both of them, I was facing Regulus with my back to Sirius.

"Regulus look, I'm with him" I tried to say calmly.
"WITH HIM! why would you want to be with him".

"AFTER EVERYTHING HE'S DONE TO ME!" I broke when I saw his eyes start to tear up.
"Please just let me explain" I begged him, "No. No. I don't want hear it" he turned away from me.

"Wait please" I grabbed his wrist, at my touch he flinched.
"Are you happy Sirius. You got the life I wanted, you got to escape our parents. And...now you got my best friend" he let a tear slip from his eye.

"I can't. I just can't look at you two right now" he ran and hand through his hair in frustration.
"Don't do this Regulus" I felt my self tear up at the thought of loosing Sirius.

"Sorry" was all he said before he grabbed Jules and apparated away.
A tear slipped from my eye as I watched him disappear.

There it was again.
Another person who I have lost.

"Andrea-"
"No. I'm sorry this is just too much. I need to go" I panickily said trying not to break.

I grabbed my bag from the floor, "where are you going?" he asked me grabbing my bag of me, stopping me from leaving.
"I just need to go to my room. I need a break" I went to grab my bag back but he backed away.

"Let me know if you need anything?"
"I will. Just let me go for now" I begged him reaching my hand out for the bag.

"Fine" he handed me the bag, as I went to grab it he grabbed my hand and pulled me into a kiss.
"He will come around just give him time" he said as he pulled away from my lips.

"I hope so".
He let me go, and I walked out the tower.

I should of known nothing happens when a Mikaelson f̶a̶l̶l̶s̶ i̶n̶ love.