|𝟸𝟷| 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟸

SMUT WARNING MY HORNY FRIENDS
(SOMETHING IS GOING TO BE KILLED AND IT WON'T BE THE MARAUDERS ;)!!!...sorry about that

I tell you when to play the song above <3.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

𝔸𝕟𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕒 𝕄𝕚𝕜𝕒𝕖𝕝𝕤𝕠𝕟

+++++++++++++++++++++

There I was the next morning in a bed in someone's arms... In just a shirt.
But lets back track to a hours before this moment and how I ended up in that position and with...

~Last night~

My arm intertwined with Regulus's arm as we walked through the front doors of the manor.
He led me to a ball room that was filled with people wearing expensive clothes.

I looked around at the room their were bright crystals chandeliers handing down from the celling.
There couple dancing in the middle of the room, music drowning out some peoples conversations.

I didn't even realise a man and a women walking over to us until I felt Regulus grip tighten on my arm.
I looked at them as they stood in front of us "Son it's very nice of you to join. And is this your girlfriend" the man said looking at me and down with a sight look of disgust who I gathered was his father.

"I have a name it's Andrea and I'm his friend" I glared at him, "now if you two don't mind we would like to have fun and you are ruining it right now" they looked taken back by me.
But before they could reply I pulled Regulus onto the dance floor in the middle of the room.

"I can't believe you just said that to my parents" he chuckled in shock "please your parents aren't as bad as mine where I've dealt with worse" I pulled him in putting my arms around his neck.
He placed his hands on my waist, "just forget about them and dance your problems away" encouraged him moving my hips a little to the music.

He relaxed his body and started to move with me to the music, he lifted my hand up and spun me around.
Making both us laugh a little, we got a little tired of dancing after a bit and walked over to the bar.

Regulus got two glasses of Champaign, we leaned against the bar taking a sip of the Champaign.
"you have got to be kidding me" Regulus groaned rolling his eyes as he was staring at the entrance doors.

I turned my head to the door to see what he was looking at. And there standing in the door way was Sirius dressed in a fancy suit with Marlene next him their arms locked.

His eyes wondered the room and landed on me. His eyes trailed down my body admiring my dress, his eyes lingered on breasts his eyes filled with lust at the sight of them.
His eyes wondered back up to my eyes, a smirk played on his lips as he bit his bottom lip.