|23| 𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜

A/N: I'll get another chapter out later :)
+++++++++++++++

𝔸𝕟𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕒 𝕄𝕚𝕜𝕒𝕖𝕝𝕤𝕠𝕟

<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>

We both made it ack to the school, and back to the Slytherin common room.
Jules said she wanted to hang out in my dorm because she didn't like her roommates and I told her I have a room by myself.

We made it to my room and placed her dress on my bed, we talked for a few hours and then decided that it was close to the time of Regulus and hers date.
I got Jules to go change into her dress and she borrowed my cream coloured heels to go with the dress.

I did her hair and makeup, an added light curls into her hair and subtle make up because was already beautiful.
She went to the toilet, as she was in there someone knocked on the door. I walked over to the door and opened it, standing on the other side was Regulus with flowers in his hand.

"Hey Andrea, is Jules here?" he asked looking into my room, "Yeah she is in the bathroom. Come in" I invited him in.
He walked in and stood there nervously holding the flowers "you don't have to be nervous. She likes you" I reassured him.

He gave me a smile "Thank you. Is this okay" he motioned to his outfit, "Yes you look amazing she id going to love it".
Just as I said that the bathroom door opened and Jules walked out brushing her dress.

She looked up and was shocked to see Regulus standing there, "you look.. beautiful" Regulus looked at her almost breath taken.
Jules blushed at the complement, "you look really handsome Reggie" she looked him up and down in his suit.

"Here I got you these" he handed her the flowers, she smiled and took the flowers out of his hand.
She brought them to hers nose and took in a whiff of the smell of the flowers, her body relaxed at the smell.

"We should get going?" Regulus offered his hand out , to which she gladly took it.
"Could you look after these"
Jules asked me holding the flowers out, I nodded taking them away from her.

He led her out the room by her hand, "Have fun you too" I said to them "Oh we will" Regulus smugly said turning to look at me.
He got a elbow from Jules as I laughed at their joke.

________________

It was the next day and I was heading to my DADA class.
I eat breakfast with Jules and Regulus who after last night are officially dating, and had a amazing date.

Regulus asked me about what happened at the ball but luckily Jules had my back and got him to change the subject.
I hated lying to him and not being able to tell him.

I walked into the class room and looked at my seat and saw Sirius sitting in the seat next to mine.
I was going to sit some where else but there was no spear seats.