|9| 𝚄𝚗𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚗

A/N: Sorry this one is gonna be really short I'm revising but I wanted to quickly get a chapter out. xx
++++++++++++++++++++++++

𝕌𝕟𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕟

I watched her strip of her clothes, my eyes wondered her body

I watched her strip of her clothes, my eyes wondered her body. It's been a thousand years since I saw it.
The last time I saw it was the night I made the worst mistake of my life. 

Why didn't I go after her that night, why didn't I do it for Her.
If I knew sooner then I wouldn't of done what I did, the last time I saw her face was when it was filled with hatred, anger, betrayal and it was all because of me.  

I watched as she fought with the dog, when she sifted back I saw the guilt she had for what she did.
I kept telling myself not to get involved with her again, not to make the same mistakes again.
I never knew what happened to her after that night.

𝔸𝕟𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕒 𝕄𝕚𝕜𝕒𝕖𝕝𝕤𝕠𝕟

I finally made my way back up the stairs to the Astronomy Tower, I turned at the end of the stairs

I saw Regulus leaning against the wall, his head leaning back with his eyes closed.

I felt bad it took me so long to come back that he fell asleep.
I walked over to him picking him up trying not wake him up.

I vamp speed to the Slytherin common room, and to my dorm. Because I didn't know where his was. 
I placed him on the bed, he let out a soft moan as his body it the bed.

I took of his jacket and threw it on the end of my bed, I untied his shoes placing them by my bed.
I pulled the duvets over his body, watching as he rolled  over snuggling into my duvets hugging one of my pillow.

I couldn't help the smiled that formed on my face. I grabbed my pyjamas and walked into the bathroom to change into them.

 I grabbed my pyjamas and walked into the bathroom to change into them

I grabbed a glass of water, and walked back into my room. I went over to my desk draws and got out the wolfsbane and vervain.
I poured some into the glass, swishing the glass to mix it. I quickly chugged the drink down feeling the drink burn my insides.

I put the glass away, and walked over to my bed grabbing a blanket trying not to wake Regulus up.
I wrapped it around my body and walked over to sit by me bay window seat.

I leaned my head against the window, hugging the blanket around my body bring my knees into my chest.
I felt my eyes becoming heavier, I slowly closed my eyes falling into a sleep.

Not realising the events that would unfold tomorrow...