|2| 𝙼𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛

What house should Andrea be in?

What houses are you guys in??

Short chapter today sorry I had school work!
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

𝔸𝕟𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕒 𝕄𝕚𝕜𝕒𝕖𝕝𝕤𝕠𝕟

"you are probably thinking about my dickhead of a brother Sirius"

After a while of trying to find a empty compartment, I found one with one boy sitting in there.

I slid the door open to see a boy facing the window, he had black curly hair. He whipped his head round to the door where I was stood.

"Mind if I sit?" I pointed to the empty seat opposite him, he nodded at me and turned back towards the window not saying a word. I nodded to the back of his head and closed the door and walked to the seat opposite next to him. 

I placed my bag down on the floor and leaned against the window with my legs rested on the rest of seat, we sat there in silence not looking at each other.

I eventually looked over at him, I only just now took in his features. His dark brown eyes, his chiselled jaw line , the few freckles that lay on his face. I only just realised how much he looked like the boy I bumped into earlier. 

He must of noticed me staring because he turned his head towards me, "I- sorry you just look like someone" I tried explaining why I was staring at him. He groaned leaning back in his seat running his hand through his hair.

"You are probably thinking about my brother Sirius" just by the way he said his name he didn't like him and that something had happened between them, "Does he have like long black hair" I raised a eyebrow moving my hands to show where his hair was.

"Yes that would be him" he nodded at me, he then took a minuet to take in my appearance and asked "Are you new I haven't seen you before" he raised a eye brow at me.

"Yeah" I swung my legs off the seat and sat up facing the boy, "Nice what house do you want to be in?" he leaned forward so his elbows were on his knees. 

"Hoping for Slytherin" I shrugged remembering that I was in Slytherin last time I was at Hogwarts, I watched the boys face light up "I'm in Slytherin, and let's hope you don't get Gryffindor because my brother is in there" he explained his voice laced with annoyance.

I laughed at how annoyed he would get with things related to his brother, he looked up at me "I'm going out on a limb here and guessing you don't like him" I tilted my head trying to figure it out.

He laughed "That obvious huh" he rubbed the back of his neck, "Just a little bit" I held my fingers out forming a little gap between my index finger and thumb. 

"Let's just say after we were sorted into different houses are relation ship kind of changed" he avoided going into any detail. I knew what it was like to have hard relationships and confusing relationships with siblings.

"So what's your name?" I asked realising I didn't even know, "I'm Regulus Black" he held his hand out. Ah the famous Black family Tom had told me about them and other pureblood families.

"My name's Andrea Mik- Pierce, Andrea Pierce" I held my hand out and shock his hand, he gave me a weird look when I said my name but brushed it off. 

I knew I could use my real name in case Mikael would come and look for me, so I used Katherine's instead she had given me permission to use it when needed. 

We ended up talking for most of the train ride, we talked about what we liked and what we didn't, what we liked to do, what we don't like to do. Regulus had fallen asleep halfway through, I decided to sit and read the book Pride and Prejudice that Damon gave to me.

I had seen the Hogwarts castle approaching through the window, I put my book away and went over to Regulus who was laying down on the seat, his hair was messy from him moving while he was sleeping, his mouth slightly agape.

I lightly shook his body to try and get him to wake up, he tossed and groaned turning onto his front with his face in the seat. I shock him again and this time when he turned over he fell of the seat and landed on the floor on his back.

He let out a loud groan and his eyes fluttered open he stared at the ceiling, I had to bit my lip from bursting out laughing. It didn't work because I ended up laughing.

He glared up at me "Shut up" he groaned and grabbed something from next to him and throw it at me, I dodged it but was still laughing which made him laugh as well.

He grabbed his things from the compartment and we both walked out the compartment, we walked out the train and tried to find a ride to the castle. We found a carriage that was empty and we walking into it. 

I looked at the front of the carriage to see a dark skeleton looking horse with wings pulling the carriage, I could feel the darkness that the animal held within it self. We road the carriage to the castle.

I looked at the surroundings remembering when I used be here with Tom, I wondered what he was doing now I hadn't talked to him since I left, or heard about anything from Hogwarts.

I hadn't realised we were here until I heard Regulus call my name, pulling me out of my thoughts. "Are you ok" he placed a hand on my shoulder, I nodded smiling at him "yeah" I softly said as we got up and left the carriage. 

As we walked to the entrance of the castle I could feel about four sets of eyes staring daggers in the back of my head. I whipped my head around to see the three boys from before and Sirius staring the hardest at me. 

He noticed that I saw him and both of our eyes connected, I narrowed my eyes at him making him do the same. We were having almost a staring contest until Regulus pulled me away and into the castle. 

"Are you going to get sorted" Regulus asked as we walked through the halls, "Yes but I need to find Dumbledore first" I smiled at him.

He stood in front of me "Do you want me show you to his office?" I smiled at him "It's fine I can manage". I could see him contemplating on if he should help me or not, I placed my hands on his shoulders "I'll be fine don't worry" I reassured him.

He sighed "Fine but if you get lost don't say I didn't offer to help" he held his hands up in surrender, I laughed "Ok I won't". "I'll meet you in the great hall, hope you get into Slytherin" he gave me thumbs up turning around.

"Will do bye Regulus" I shouted, he turned around "Bye Andrea" he waved back at me and walked away down the hall. I could help but smile, I headed to where Dumbledore's office was the last time.