21

Gulf felt tears in his eyes as he ran to Mew as fast as he could to the person he loves. Suddenly, it started raining, but he didn't care a bit. He would go through any storm just to be with Mew.

"Wait for me, Mew," he pondered. He sped up and didn't give any more fucks to whoever stared at him. He knew what he wanted.. and that was Mew.

After 10 minutes of running, he finally reached the cemetery. He stopped to catch his breath as he panted uncontrollably. He looked up again and spotted Mew with his mother. Gulf felt more tears falling down his cheeks as he walked closer and closer to him. Finally, he was right behind Mew.

"Mew..." Gulf called, slightly panting. Mew turned around as Gulf's presence brought him by surprise.

"Gulf! You actually came?? Why are you soaked in the rain?? Don't you care about your health??!" Mew sheltered Gulf under his umbrella to keep him from getting wet.

"Mew, I-" Mew cut him off.

"I know what you're gonna say, to let you go right. I'm sorry, Gulf.. but I can't. I don't know why.. but I just like you. I like you to the point that I would rather suffer than watch you suffer! I like you that much.. and I won't listen to whatever you're gonna sa-" Gulf wasted no more time as he pulled Mew into a kiss. Mew was startled at first, but he managed to adjust and reciprocated the kiss. They pull away as Gulf looked at him in the eye.

"Mew... I'm sorry for everything. I don't wanna see you sad, angry, or depressed because of me. I regret not telling you these things earlier, and I'm sorry that you had to break yourself to save me. You know... you're like my other half. You're my mirror. When you're sad, I'm sad. When you're happy, I'm happy. So if you love me... I love you," Gulf confessed everything from his heart.

"Y-You what?" Mew's expression changed, freezing in his spot.

"I love you, Mew," Gulf confessed once more. Mew's eyes lit up at those words. His lips curved upwards and his heart felt like it was back together. His body felt warm and soft despite the cold weather.

"If you won't let go... then I won't either," Mew wrapped his hand around Gulf's waist and pulled Gulf towards him. Gulf was startled by the sudden reaction. Their gazes both land on each other's lips as they slowly leaned in until their lips met. They felt butterflies, chills, electricity, joy, and love. It was no doubt that they both loved each other. Gulf placed his right hand on Mew's neck and pulled him even closer. Mew then dropped the umbrella to the ground, making the scene even better. They both pulled away and smiled at each other, just like a mirror.

"Happy birthday, Mew. Sorry, I don't have a gift..." Gulf pouted disappointedly.

"Like I said.. you're the best gift God has ever given me," Mew reassured him.

"You're my best gift too," Gulf replied as he smiled.

"I know..!" Mew joked, causing both of them to softly laugh.

"We'll catch a cold, you know!" Gulf reminded the other of the rain.

"I don't care. As long as I'm with you, a cold is nothing to me," he flirted, gazing back at Gulf's lips.

"I love you, Mew Suppasit," Gulf admitted with his whole heart.

"I love you too, Gulf Kanawut," he whispered back, sending chills down Gulf's spine. Mew gave a small peck before taking Gulf in his arms. Gulf hugged him back as they fully cherished their present that will soon become a memory.

°~°~°~°

Leon paid for the food, that he and Gulf ate, and waited for Gulf's return. But as time passed Leon started getting worried about Gulf, it even started raining. So he decided to go look out for Gulf. When he was about to reach the washroom area, he saw Gulf running out of it.

"Hey.. Gulf.." Leon calls out loud to get Gulf's attention, but it was a vain attempt.

As he found Gulf speeding out, he followed him. He even tried calling out Gulf to seek his attention several times. But Gulf never slowed until he reached a certain place. When Gulf stopped running, Leon also stopped a few distance away from Gulf's. Leon was panting heavily as he tried to catch his breath. Leon was about to call out Gulf's name but when he looked around to find himself in the cemetery with another person a few feets in front of Gulf, Leon went silent. He witnessed all the moments between Mew and Gulf, from Mew's surprised look to their confession.

"I am letting you go Gulf.. You deserve happiness.." Leon said in low tone as he  walked back home, purposely getting soaked in the rain even though he was completely soaked. He was in deep thought that the rain didn't even matter. He finally got to the bus station and sat down first while waiting for the bus. He was still deep in his thoughts when someone suddenly poked his shoulder.

"Hey, are you okay? Why are you all soaked?? You want an umbrella??" A guy asked with concern, holding out his umbrella.

"Huh? No thank you," Leon reassured him.

"How far is your place?" He asked with no second thought.

"What?" Leon questioned.

"You know what? Forget it. You come home with me," he decided without any consent from Leon.

"Huh? Why?" Leon questioned, starting to panic.

"Do you see yourself? I can't just leave you soaked out here. I'd feel bad..." He sighed.

"T-Then... thank you, sir," He stuttered, realizing that the other guy wasn't so bad.

"It's nothing... By the way, I'm Fiat Hunds, " he smiled.

"Oh, I'm Leon Blaire. Nice to meet you," Leon smiled back.

"You look really like my type, you know," Fiat smirked teasingly.

"H-Huh? "T-Type"?" Leon slightly flinched.

"Yeah, you're sorta my type," Fiat confessed. Leon looked away nervously, unable to process everything. Fiat chuckled as he found Leon cute. Leon looked back at him and chuckled along with Fiat, slowly feeling more comfortable.

!!! BLOG UPDATE !!!

"Everyone deserves a happy ending! : )" @Gupp____What

To be continued...

(1050 words)