14

Mew's blood boiled more than ever and he felt his heart cracking. He couldn't handle it anymore and rushed over to the boys. He pulled Fiat away from his best friend and immediately gave the hardest punch he has ever given to anyone.

"You motherfucking piece of shit! You're shameless!" He yelled at the guy who kissed his best friend. Mew was not even holding anything back.

"Mew! What the fuck?!" Gulf raised his voice in shock.

"How can you let this motherfucker kiss you like that?!" Mew yelled at his best friend, pointing down at Fiat on the ground.

"It was an accident!" Gulf reasoned.

"Don't you fucking tell me what was an accident and what's not! It's obvious he planned it from the very start!" Mew denied whatever explanation was hid behind it.

Mew started punching Fiat continuously. Ella rushed over to them and tried to pull him away but instead, he pushed her away, causing her to drop to the floor.

"Mew, stop it!!" Gulf commanded yet Mew didn't budge.

"Take this you little piece of shit!!" Mew shouted while punching the bruised guy on the floor. Gulf finally pulled his best friend away and then suddenly punched him out of nowhere.

"What the fuck are you thinking?! Why is violence the only thing you can think of?? Do you really think I would let him kiss me like that?? Do you really think that lowly of me??!" Gulf yelled his heart out, letting out all his thoughts from the beginning.

"What about you..? Do you think I wouldn't understand your feelings for me? Do you think I won't like you back? Why did you make me such a fool, Gulf?! I never understood.. why I am so happy with you?? Why am I so relieved and comfortable with you?? I thought it was just because we have been friends for so long but no! I like you, Gulf! Last night, I heard what you said! I felt so much regret, but I felt so betrayed! You didn't trust me enough to tell me how you felt!" Mew argued back, confessing what he had heard last night.

"It's not that, Mew! I only lied because I didn't want to ruin our friendship!" Gulf reasoned but Mew didn't give in.

"Well, guess what? You're the reason why this is happening right now! If you had told me earlier... maybe I would have understood it!" Mew argued again, panting from all the energy and anger he was letting out.

"But I knew you didn't like me! Either way, I'd be hurt!" Gulf stated unwittingly.

"Then what do I feel right now..? Tell me, Gulf Kanawut! Why am I so angry about you and Fiat kissing?! Why am I so sad and depressed when you're out spending time with someone else??! Tell me!! Because I only know it's one thing... and it's love, Gulf! I love you!!" Mew finally confessed his heart and feelings, but Gulf just looked down.

"But we can't. I only want the best for you, so I'll end our friendship here. From now on... You and I are strangers. Thank you for everything, Mew... but your life will be better without me," Gulf softly smiled before walking away. Mew fell to the floor and sobbed harder than ever. He knew it was over.

!!! BLOG UPDATE !!!

"I said it. I confronted him. Our friendship is finally over, 14 years of happiness with you.. ends here.."
@Gupp____What

To be continued...

(583 words)