4

Double update!!
[Do vote and comment if you like the story] :-)
Happy Reading Y'all..

It was the first class and the teacher enters the room with a brown-haired girl with round glasses. It was obvious she was the new student and a total nerd.

"Okay class, we have a transferee who has been a valedictorian for 5 consecutive years at her previous school. Please help her adjust to our school." The teacher turned to the new student. "Please introduce yourself" he kindly commanded the girl beside him.

"Nice to meet you. My name is Ella Johnson, and I'm 18 years old," she spoke loud and clear, giving a soft smile.

"Okay, Ella, please sit right over there in front of that dozing guy. Mr.Suppasit!" The teacher hits his table with his large ruler to wake the sleeping man up. Mew got woken up and looked up lazily as if this was a normal routine for him.

"Hm?" He asked simply.

"Sit up properly or I'll drop you in my class!" He yelled furiously. Mew sighed annoyingly and sat up properly. Gulf sighed sharply and scolded his best friend.

Ella then took the seat in front of Mew as the class proceeded. In the midst of the lecture, Mew's pen suddenly fell and rolled to the seat in front of him. He sighed and poked Ella's shoulder as she turned around.

"Hey, can you get my pen? It's beside your seat," he simply asked, keeping a cool image.

"Oh here," the girl bent halfway down and grabbed the pen, sitting back up and lending it to Mew.

"Thanks," he said as she smiled before turning back around.

For some reason, Mew found this girl slightly interesting, probably because most girls are either scared of him or after him, but this girl... She treated him like just another guy in the crowd, which is kinda sad for some but for a popular guy like him, it felt good in a way. He couldn't help but smirk then proceeded to listen.

It was lunch time, Mew decided to go to the rooftop to get some fresh air. He opened the door and found the new girl getting bullied by a couple of boys.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?! Get away from her!" He yelled aggressively, running over to them. The guys panicked and immediately left hurriedly. Mew helped the girl up as she fixed herself.

"T-Thank you..." She weakly said as she looked down in embarrassment.

"It's nothing. Are you alright? Did they hurt you?" He asked worriedly, panting from his run.

"N-Not so much..." She replied again.

"Okay. What are you even doing here?? How could you let them bully you??" He questioned offendingly.

"I don't know how to fight back..." She answered reluctantly.

"You should! Slap them, punch them, kick their balls! Just keep yourself out of trouble!" Mew scolded like a boyfriend. He sighed and looked out at the distance then Ella joined.

"Don't let someone decide for you, it's your life. Decide for yourself" He seriously stated.

"Trust me, I know how that feels. I was the same when I was a kid, but... one person helped me overcome that. That person.. means a lot to me until now. My behavior changed how I behaved to them and even to other people, so it's true; people do change. One day, you'll meet that person who'll change the way you look at yourself and
others," he continued as the mood naturally changed by him.

"That's deep," she simply answered. Mew looked back at her and gulped in realization.

"Sorry... I got too emotional!" He chuckled pathetically at himself.

"No, it's okay! It's deep, fascinating, meaningful, and inspirational... I like it." She stated, giving a reassuring smile.

"Of course, nerd!" he grinned, letting the mood change once more.

"I have a name you know!" She raised her voice at him.

"Well I forgot it so I'll call you 'nerd', nerd..!" He laughed at her.

"Ugh! Whatever, Mr.Dozing Guy!" She fought back.

"You-" She cut him off.

"What? I have humor too, you know!" She informed in offense.

"As if!" He scoffed at her.

"Hey Mew, it's almost time for class, let's go," A voice spoke from afar. They turned around and found Gulf near the door.

"Sure! I'll see you later," Mew smiled at the girl before turning and walking towards Gulf. They both left and head for their class.

"Hey, you are close with the new girl?" Gulf asked while they walked to their class.

"Kinda. She seems cool, I guess," he replied casually.

"Cool?? Woah! That's the first time you called a girl 'cool'! Can it be that-" Mew cut him off immediately.

"No.! I don't like her and I won't! You know what happened last time!" He sighed sharply.

"I know! But what if she's actually the one?? Then you won't have to use my body anymore!" Gulf half-joked.

"What did you say??" Mew questioned his words.

"Nothing! Let's go!" Gulf pushed away the subject and sped up as Mew catched up with the boy.

'I don't wanna push you away, but this way, maybe I can forget about how I feel about you...' Gulf thought and he looked down and gulped.

!!! BLOG UPDATE !!!

"Why is it so hard to push him away? Am I doing the right thing??"
@Gupp____What

To be continued...

(888 words)