2

4 years ago..

"Fiat! Time to get ready for school!" Fiat wakes up and gets ready as per his mother's command. Afterwards, he goes downstairs and sits down at the table to eat breakfast.

"Are you meeting with that girl Winter again?" She asked, taking a seat in front of him.

"Yeah, I'm picking her up at her house!" He smiled widely at the thought of him and his girlfriend.

"Ohh that's why you got up so fast! My son's all grown-up now. But are you sure she feels the same? What if she's just using you? What if she's cheating on you?" She curled her eyebrows in curiosity. Fiat slightly frowned like the thought just came to him now.

"I know she loves me. She's sweet, considerate, humble, and kind, I trust her with all my heart!" He optimistically stated, smiling like before.

"Okay, but promise me that.. If Something bad happens between you two, don't hesitate to talk to me about it and don't lose to your emotions," his mother reminded him.

"I promise, mom, " he smiled weakly.

"Good. Eat this, it's your favorite!" She placed down more food onto his plate as they both smiled widely.

After eating, Fiat left to pick up his girlfriend. He smiles as he walks up to her front door, knocking 3 times and waited. Soon, it opened and the girl he loved the most appeared. His heart immediately sped up at her smile.

"Good morning! Shall we go now?" He smiled wide as ever at her.

"Sure!" She smiled back. They both walk to university, hand in hand as if they knew it was meant to be.

"Later, let's go out for ice cream! I'm going to tell you something," she invited.

"Sure! Anything you want!" Fiat agreed immediately. They both smiled like mirrors as they walked to university, forgetting the unpredictable future.

After class, they went to an ice cream shop and sat down with their ice cream.

"So, what was it you were going to tell me?" Fiat asked, paying more attention to his ice cream.

"Umm actually... I have been two-timing you with someone else..." She confessed. Fiat's mouth opened and his heart skipped a beat.

"W-what did you say?" He stuttered, feeling like his whole world was about to crash.

"I'm dating another guy along with you. But don't worry! I broke up with him yesterday! That means I chose to be with you, right." she nervously smiled, starting to panic.

"Y-You what?" Fiat still couldn't believe it. Who knew that his lovely, kind, humble, and pretty girlfriend would do such a thing?

"I love you, Fiat Hunds! Please don't misunderstand this." She held his hand nervously and tried convincing the depressed boy.

Fiat's eyes teared up as his heart cracked. The one person he loved the most actually fooled him. Although she chose him, she still intended to be two-time even though she could have chosen just either of us. It was an ugly truth that he found out.

"Fiat, are you okay why are you crying?" she asked worriedly as if she did nothing wrong.

"Get your hands off of me!" His blood began to boil as he slapped her hand off of him.

"What's happening to you, Fiat??" She teared up in fear.

"Don't you dare say my name again!" He stood up from his seat and pointed at her, panting from his anger.

"W-what?" She questioned quietly, tears rushing down her face.

"Fuck off, bitch! I should have never trusted you! You chose me but you still two-timed! You can't change what you did!" He yelled as everyone started to stare and freeze.

"Fiat, it's in the past now" He cut her off.

"Fuck the past! You betrayed me, and that's it! We're over, Winter!" Fiat yelled his whole lungs out and slapped the flustered girl as people in the store stared in shock.

"That's for cheating on me!" He shouted after slapping her. Then, he took both their ice creams and poured it all over her head and clothes.

"That's for being a bitch to both of us, guys, you two-timed with!" He shouted once more before walking out of the store in anger and sadness.

He went to the park and sat on the swing, dwelling about him and Winter for a while. Suddenly, someone sits on the other swing, causing him to turn his head in shock.

"Break-up?" The brown haired guy asked.

"H-How did you know?" Fiat asked in disbelief.

"I got dumped yesterday and looked just like you!" He chuckled at himself as if he was happy about it.

"Oh.. I'm sorry." Fiat apologized as if it was his fault.

"Nah, it's fine. I sneaked out of my house to get some fresh air. I'm still not over it, you know?" He looked out the distance while speaking.

"What was she like?" Fiat had the urge to ask. He realized what he said but it seemed the guy didn't really care if it was too personal.

"She was sweet, humble, considerate, pretty. She was the perfect girl that everyone wanted, and I thought I was so lucky to date someone like her! We've been dating for nearly a year then suddenly.. yesterday, she dumped me and told me she two-timed. My heart broke into pieces.." He confessed, his eyes relaxing as he spoke while probably recalling the past.

"That sounds very similar to what my ex told me just now," Fiat curled his eyebrows. The guy turned to him in confusion.

"Oh really? What's her name?" He asked curiously.

"Winter Grim," He answered.

"What the fuck?! She's the one who dumped me! Are you the guy who she two-timed with?!" He popped off, shouting like it was just them in the world.

"Probably! I just dumped her earlier cause she told me about you!" Fiat informed him.

"What? Really?! That bitch deserves it!" He grins at the thought of her being dumped.

"No shit!" Fiat chuckled.

"I'm Mew Suppasit, by the way!" He reached out his hand to let Fiat shake.

"Fiat Hunds!" Fiat smiled, shaking his hands as they smiled back at each other.

Since then, the two boys became close and Mew also introduced Fiat to his best friend, Gulf. Fiat couldn't help but fall for Gulf at first sight, but that's for another time!

!!! Blog update !!!

"History is only fun when it's only about your friends and family"
@Gupp____What

To be continued...

(1089 words)