20

Triple Update!!! Enjoying reading naa~~

After an hour Gulf was done with unpacking. He laid on his bed and took out his phone to eat up the boredom. Suddenly, there was a knock on his door.

"Gulf, dinner's ready!" Leon called from the other side of the door.

"Coming!" Gulf forced himself to stand up even though his body wanted to give up. Luckily, he succeeded. He goes out of the room and walks to the dining room, finding Leon already seated.

"Took you long enough!" Leon joked.

"I was tired," Gulf sighed, taking a seat.

"You want a massage later?" He offered randomly.

"Huh?" Gulf questioned.

"A massage. I learned from my parents," he explained.

"Sure, I guess," Gulf answered.

"Let's eat now," Leon said as they started eating. Gulf took a bite as sparkles filled his eyes.

"Oh! This is good!" Gulf complimented honestly.

"Really? Thanks!" He smiled.

"You cook even better than I do!" Gulf confessed, talking while eating.

"I doubt that!" He assumed.

"It's true! This tastes like a master chef's cooking!" Gulf admitted, taking another bite.

"I'm glad you like it!" Leon felt relieved.

"Who wouldn't??" Gulf questioned.

"To be honest.. my parents used to say my cooking sucked, then when they died.. I decided to keep learning and learning until.. I got better!" He explained.

"Ohh.. that's nice. Do you have any job? Don't you also have expenses to pay?" Gulf asked.

"Oh, well I work at a massaging centre," Leon replied.

"Really? That's really uncommon," Gulf stated.

"Yeah, but it makes good use of my abilities in a way," he shrugged

"True. By the way, where do you go to school?" Gulf asked curiously.

"Oh, a bit farther from yours. It usually takes 20 minutes to get there by feet," he responded.

"That's already fast for someone like me," Gulf chuckled pathetically.

"I guess so. Oh, tomorrow... do you, maybe, wanna... go on a date? It's Saturday anyway!" Leon invited straightforwardly.

"G-Go on a... date..?" Gulf stuttered, flushing red from shyness.

"Yeah! What do you say?" Leon asked enthusiastically.

"Well... isn't that too fast?" Gulf chuckled nervously, with an awkward smile.

"Then.. just think of it as hanging out. I'll bring you to the arcade!" Leon smiled.

"Oh? Then... sure!" Gulf agreed.

"Yay! Come on, let's eat!" They then continue to eat dinner.

The next day…

While Gulf was peacefully sleeping on his new soft bed, someone knocked on his door.

"Gulf.. get up! It's almost 10am!" Gulf groaned at the loud noise to his ears. The door suddenly opened and revealed Leon. Leon walks over to the sleeping boy and shakes him awake.

"Gulf! Gulf, get up! We still have a date, remember?" He reminded the sleeping boy.

"A little more!" Gulf groaned.

"No! Get.. up!" Leon uses his whole strength to pull the heavy boy up, which worked. Gulf groaned even louder at the disturbance.

"Leon, let me sleep!" Gulf growled, pouting.

"No! Get up or... I'll kiss you!" Leon threatened.

"Okay, okay! I'll get up!" Gulf hurried to get out of bed and entered the bathroom. Leon watched him in shock, then broke into laughter once Gulf was in the bathroom.

After getting ready, Gulf came out of his room and went to the living room, finding Leon on his phone. Leon notices him and smiles.

"Shall we go now?" He asked.

"Sure!" Leon gets up as they left for the arcade. Once they arrived the busy place, Leon couldn't help but get excited like a little kid.

"You really like it here, don't you?" Gulf giggled at him.

"Of course! Come on, let's try that!" Leon pulled the boy to the basketball area as they began competing against each other.

"Try and beat me, Leon!" Gulf cockily stated.

"Oh, you bet!!" Leon chuckled mischievously.

In the end, Leon wins as he puts both hands in the air victoriously. Meanwhile, Gulf pouted and rolled his eyes at the boy. Leon noticed and chuckled, patting his head softly.

"Aww don't be sad! Let's go here, I'll let you win!" Leon pulled him yet again to another area as they began competing once more.

After a while, they decided to eat out. While eating, Leon noticed Gulf seemed off today, like he had something on his mind.

"Hey.. Gulf, are you okay? I noticed you seemed off since this morning. What's on your mind?" He questioned worriedly.

"Huh? It's nothing, really," Gulf lied.

"I don't think so," Leon guessed correctly.

"Trust me, it's not important," Gulf lied again.

"Just remember, Gulf.. whatever you're going through, you know you have me," Gulf's eyes widened at those same familiar words. His heart ached at recalling his memories with him.

"Gulf.. are you seriously okay?" Leon questioned, noticing Gulf's mood getting worse.

"Please excuse me for a second..." Gulf stood up and headed to the restroom. He washes his face and tries to clear his mind somehow. He didn't understand why his mind was only full of.. him.

Why him? It's not supposed to be him, so why??

Suddenly, he received a notification on his phone. He took out his phone and checked. Mew messaged him.

• COCKY ASSHOLE •

Mew: I guess you forgot... happy birthday to me.

Mew: I hope you're happy, Gulf. Do you know what my wish will be this year?

Mew: My wish is... to see you happy with the one you love, and the one who loves you. That's the most important wish I've ever asked for. I hope you'll be happy with him, Gulf. Thank you for these 14 years of happiness.

Mew: You're the best gift God has ever given me.

Gulf: Mew.. where are you right now?

Mew: With my mom, why?

Gulf: Wait for me there.

Gulf turns off his phone and gulps.

'I'm coming to you...' Gulf thought, gulping hard.

!!! BLOG UPDATE !!!

"I'm sorry, @Leo_nfire... but I realized I loved someone else. I love him. I always have. Thank you for a moment of happiness.. but I'm happy with him. He'll walk beside me, not in front of me, and I know that. Thank you!"
@Gupp____What

"I understand. Please be happy. Good luck, @Gupp____What."
@Leo_nfire

To be continued...

(1028 words)