7

Gulf gets home with Fiat. While he waits for Fiat at the living room, he takes out his phone and messages Mew.

COCKY ASSHOLE •

Gulf: Hey, I'll probably spend the night here at Fiat's. I almost got beaten up but thankfully he saved me.

Mew: Huh?? Are you okay??

Gulf: Yeah, don't worry. Just got punched and kicked.

Mew: What the fuck?! Are you sure you're okay?? Want me to pick you up there right now??

Gulf: No, it's okay. I'll sleep here instead. You must be tired anyway.

Mew: Fine... take care of yourself.

Gulf: Yeah. How was it with Ella?

Mew: Alright. Made some progress.

Gulf: Good. Coming to think of it... Why don't you pick her up at her place tomorrow and go to school with her? Did you get her number?

Mew: Oh shit, I forgot!

Gulf: You dumbass! Anyway, just pick her up tomorrow and get closer to her.

Mew: Okay, mom!!

Gulf: Fuck you.!

Mew: Haha anyway good night and take care of yourself...

Gulf: Yeah, good night.

Gulf sighs and turned off his phone. Right then, Fiat comes in with a first aid kit. He sits beside Gulf as they turned to each other.

"Move closer," he ordered as Gulf obeyed.

"Have you told Mew?" He asked, pressing the cotton swab on Gulf's bruise next to his eye.

"Yeah, he was worried," Gulf answered.

"Typical," Fiat scoffed, purposely pressing harder.

"Ouch! Don't be so rough!" Gulf hissed in pain.

"Sorry. Couldn't help my anger," he just shrugged.

"Ugh! I don't even know why you like me!" Gulf looked away in frustration.

"Do you wanna know?" Fiat paused to stare at Gulf's eyes. Gulf was flustered and he panicked. He avoided eye contact and blinked multiple times.

"Your choice," Gulf simply answered.

"Well.. you're smart, handsome, kind, generous, humble, etc. All the good things define you," he stated, smiling softly.

"You're exaggerating," Gulf rolled his eyes at him.

"Seriously though! I don't know how Mew still manages to think of you only as a friend when you're so charming and perfect, but that's an advantage for me too!" He smiled widely.

"When did you start liking me?" Gulf asked, keeping still.

"It was love at first sight," he replied honestly.

"You know they say love at first sight doesn't exist, right?" Gulf chuckled.

"Just because it happened to some doesn't mean it happens to everyone!" Fiat reasoned.

"Makes sense," he replied.

"What about you? Do you like anyone? I don't think anyone has ever asked you this before," he turns the subject to Gulf.

"I..." Gulf looked down, contemplating on what to answer.

"Fine. Just answer 'yes' or 'no' but don't tell me who it is, deal?" Fiat suggested. Gulf reluctantly looked up and slowly nodded his head in agreement.

"So.. Do you like anyone right now?" Fiat asked one more time.

"...Yes," he confessed.

"Am I close to them?" Fiat asked once more, attempting to get more information.

"You're cheating! Are you investigating me??" Gulf questioned offendedly.

"Oh, come on! Everyone does this! Friends look out for each other, remember?" He reasoned unreasonably.

"But you don't think of me as a friend!" He stated accusingly.

"Exactly why I need to investigate!" He convinced Gulf.

"But I don't wanna say it!" Gulf still refused.

"Then, in that case..." Fiat places down the kit and pushes Gulf down on the sofa as he gets on top of him.

"What are you doing??" Gulf began to panic by his weird actions.

"I'm investigating your body," he smirked.

"Fiat, get off!" Gulf tried pushing him off but he was too strong.

"Shh... it'll just take a moment..." Fiat traps Gulf's hands on each side as he slowly leans in. Gulf didn't know what to do and froze in his spot.

"Hey! Stop!" A male's voice yelled from the door, causing both guys to look. It was Mew.

Mew rushes over to Gulf and pulls his wrist towards him, making him stand up from the couch and away from Fiat.

"What's going on with you, Fiat?? Why did you do that??" He yelled at his friend.

"I was just trying to find out what he tastes like, no big deal!" He reasoned like a psychopath.

"It is for me!" He argued.

"Why? Do you like him?! Aren't you with that new girl??!" He began to shout back at Mew.

"It's none of your business! Come on, Gulf! Let's go home!" Mew takes Gulf's bag as they immediately left. They arrived at the bus station just in time and entered the bus, taking a seat.

"How did you get here?" Gulf takes the chance to ask.

"I knew what Fiat's motive was so I came by, just in case... If I didn't notice, you would've been raped by now!" He replied, getting angry just by the thought of it.

"Thank you..." He said quietly.

"Whatever. Are you okay? Did he hurt you??" Mew worriedly checks Gulf's hands and face, looking for unwanted injuries.

"No, I'm fine," he assured him.

"Good. Next time, whatever you do.. don't ever let yourself be left with Fiat alone again! Call me if so," he commanded Gulf.

"Yeah, I will," Gulf obeyed. Mew finally smiles for the first time after the incident, making Gulf follow. Mew caresses Gulf's hair, making him blush.

"How was it with Ella?" Gulf asked.

"I might go for it," Mew smiled a little.

"Good. Walk her to school tomorrow, spend lunch with her and then walk her back home!" Gulf faked a grin.

"Are you sure you'll be okay? Where did you get kicked?" Mew asked.

"Here," Mew touched Gulf's stomach as Gulf hissed in pain, startling Mew.

"Oh, sorry!" Mew caresses his bruise, sending butterflies to Gulf's stomach. He blinked multiple times as he pondered over a solution.

"I'm sleepy" Gulf whined, placing his head on Mew's shoulder. Mew chuckled at his behavior and let him sleep while he caressed Gulf's soft hair.

'Maybe I'll let you go.. but let me drown in your warmth today, my Mew...' Gulf thought, smiling softly. He closed his eyes and fell asleep.

!!! BLOG UPDATE !!!

"He saved me from getting raped today. How heroic (*V*)... We might not be meant to be together, but caring for each other as friends is enough for me."
@Gupp____What

To be continued...

(1056 words)