6

Gulf leaves the cafe, his cheering smile soon faded after his best friend is gone out of his sight. He sighed and slid his hands in his front pockets, looking down at the grey cement as he walked home. Suddenly, he bumps into a person as he stumbles backwards.

"Oh sorry!" He immediately apologized and looks up and finds 5 gangster-looking guys with dark expressions like they were ready to kill him.

There was hardly any more sunlight left and no one was at that street so there was no help. Gulf's eyes widened in shock.

"Who the fuck do you think you are to bump on me like that?" The man he bumped slowly walked closer as the rest followed. They cornered him in an alley and he had
nowhere to go.

"H-Hey, we can talk this out! It was an accident. I don't think there's a reason for this to happen!" Gulf tried convincing, almost making his rap debut by the anxiety and nervousness going through his body. They didn't stop from moving closer until Gulf hits the end of the alley. That's when he knew... he fucked up.

"Oh, you're getting it!" The guy threw a powerful punch at Gulf's face, causing him to fall down by the impact. The other kicked his stomach as he groaned in pain.

"Hey! What the fuck are you doing?!" A male voice came from behind the guys. All Gulf could see was his shadow stretching towards him due to the streetlight in front of the alleyway.

"Oh. looks like we have another one here!" Another filthy man snickered.

"Oh you wish, you motherfuckers!" He chuckled confidently. The guy knocked them all down like it was easiest thing he has ever done. After they were all on the floor, he rushes to Gulf as he slowly recognized the guy.

"Fiat?? How did you get here?" Gulf questioned his hero.

"I was across the street and saw everything, luckily, I recognized you and immediately ran over here," Fiat helps Gulf up as the beated up guy groans in pain with each move.

"Come on, let's go to my place since it's nearer," Fiat said, taking Gulf's right arm and places it around his shoulder while his left arm wrapped around Gulf's waist. They started walking home quietly. Fiat sighed at the struggling guys.

"You know what? I'll just give you a piggyback ride," he suddenly spoke. Before Gulf could argue, Fiat already carried the guy on his back, holding both his legs beside him.

"By the way, where's your best friend?" Fiat asked as he walked.

"He's pretty busy!" Gulf chuckled enthusiastically.

"With what?" He asked curiously.

"I found him a future girlfriend" Gulf forced an excited and cheerful tone to not let it seem obvious. Fiat couldn't help but smirk triumphantly which Gulf noticed.

"Why are you smirking like that?" Gulf squinted his eyes suspiciously.

"Didn't I tell you already? I like you, Gulf. Hearing that your best friend is away makes me happy," Fiat confessed straightforwardly.

"You're saying Mew makes you jealous?" Gulf questioned in slight disbelief.

"Yeah. Anyone as long as it's you." he corrected.

"Aren't you too straightforward?" Gulf asked awkwardly.

"What's there to hide? Love is love. We can't miss a big opportunity like this. I've been hurt just like Mew, and I won't miss another," he shared his thoughts honestly.

"But what if we aren't meant to be?" Gulf situationally asked.

"Then... it'll break my heart.. but I know l'll heal." he replied.

"You're just like my best friend. Is it because you dated the same girl and got told the same things?" Gulf chuckled at his own joke.

"Fuck that bitch!" Fiat cursed his ex, Gulf giggling at his words.

"I just want a chance to show you how I really feel, Gulf. Don't you like me too?" Fiat asked seriously.

"I told you, Fiat, I don't," he answered straightforwardly.

"I don't care! I'll make you like me even if that means I have to kill!" He declared with determination.

"What the fuck?! Don't kill someone just for love!" Gulf raised his voice by the nonsense.

"That's how powerful it is, my friend. Anyone can do anything just for love. It's beautiful yet dangerous." he stated.

"I seriously don't know how you and Mew are so similar. You're twins, aren't you?" Gulf purposely triggered his friend.

"Don't compare me to that asshole! I don't even know why you like him more than me!" He scoffed pathetically.

"Well, I've known him longer, he knows everything about me and vice versa. He's more handsome, smart, po-" Fiat sighs and cuts him off.

"Fine, I'll stop if that'll make you shut up about your precious best friend of yours!" He scoffs in defeat.

"Trust me, I wanna shut up too!" Gulf confessed, Fiat lets out a laugh, following Gulf's.

!!! Blog update !!!

"I almost got beaten up earlier. Good thing my best friend was there to save me."
@Gupp____What

To be continued...

(835 words)