10

While Fiat and Gulf were walking to the cafeteria, a group of girls suddenly blocked them, totally confusing them.

"Excuse me please," Fiat said politely.

"Stop. I wanna tell you something," one among the girls said, looking up at him.

"Well, let's not talk here," Fiat stated. The girl sighed and then grabbed Fiat's wrist as she dragged him to an empty classroom.

"What do you want?" He asked straightforwardly.

"I like you, Fiat! Be my boyfriend!" She shouted as her voice echoed through the empty room.

"What?" He questioned in confusion.

"I. Like. You. Go out with me!" She said again, more clearer than before.

"Well.. I don't.. Sorry," he honestly replied.

"Fiat Hunds! Why can't you like me back?!" She raised her voice in frustration.

"I just don't! Don't force me to like you! I don't even know your name!" He argued reasonably.

"But-" He cut her off.

"Don't bother me ever again!" Fiat quickly left the room and went back to Gulf.

"Let's go, or else it'll run out," Fiat said as he dragged Gulf out of the scene in frustration.

"What did she say?" Gulf asked while being pulled by Fiat.

"She confessed to me," Fiat sighed just thinking about it.

"And? What did you do?" Gulf asked again.

"I yelled at her," he answered.

"Don't be too harsh," Gulf sighed at Fiat.

"If I won't, how will she stop? You know girls, they never stop until you do something," he stated, unconsciously tightening his grip on Gulf's wrist.

"Calm down, you're hurting me." Gulf reminded Fiat of his wrist. Fiat realized he still had his grip on Gulf and immediately let go of Gulf's wrist worriedly.

"Sorry," he apologized concerningly.

"It's okay," Gulf reassured him.

Meanwhile...

"Are you okay? What did he say?" Octavia enters the restroom and finds Iris who had just confessed to Fiat.

"He yelled at me..." She replied gloomily.

"Aww.. It's okay, I'm here," she comforted her, taking out her handkerchief and wiping Iris's tears.

"Is it so hard to get what you want?? I just want someone to look out for me! To understand me! Why can't people just care?!" Iris lost it, unable to think about anything else but anger.

"So, you're saying I'm just doing this out of pity? Am I right, Iris?" Octavia turned her anger back at her.

"N-No! Not you! It's just that.. you're my only friend, you can't look after me forever!" She reasoned, flustered by her sudden burst.

"I never said I wanted to be your friend!" Octavia's blood boiled at her friend's words. She smacked her handkerchief on the sink and exited the bathroom angrily.

Iris's heart ached as she realized she was wrong. She immediately ran out of the bathroom and went to find her best friend. She enters an empty classroom and finds her there, just staring out of the window quietly. Iris quietly walked over to her as she stopped behind her. She pouts as she back hugs her best friend in comfort.

"I'm sorry, I was wrong. You care for me more than yourself. I don't want to see you sad because of me. Please forgive me..." Iris whined, hoping she'd woo for her. Octavia turns around, causing Iris to step away slightly.

"But I can't keep suffering because of this misunderstanding. You don't know how I feel, do you?" She asked, staring deeply into Iris's light brown eyes.

"I... I don't know what you're talking about..." Iris honestly replied. Octavia turns back around hurriedly, as if she was nervous or mad.

"Octavia.. what is it?" Iris asked hesitantly.

"Iris... I like you! I've liked you for so long, but you never seem to notice! One time, I was ready to confess but then you suddenly told me that you liked Fiat, so I stepped back once more. I thought being by your side was enough but I realized that if you won't even know anything, it's not worth hurting myself any longer. I know you don't like me back. I know you'll never feel the same way," Octavia finally turns around with tears rushing down her face. Iris stares at her sad eyes as waves of emotion enter her heart.

"I'm sorry.. that I don't think of you as a friend. I'm sorry.. that I'm different. I'm sorry.. that I ruined our f-" Octavia sobbed hard. Iris decided it was enough and smashed her lips onto Octavia's. After a few seconds, she pulled away and looked back at her friend.

"Don't be sorry. I should be the one to say sorry. I'm sorry that I didn't notice. I'm sorry that I hurt the most important person in my life. I'm sorry that you had to suffer because of me. You're not different, Octavia... whatever identity you have.. you're you.. and I love you for being who you are. Do you hear me? I love you, Octavia Vamps! I knew I liked you.. but I chose to ignore it. But now.. seeing you like this... I don't think I can hold on." Iris confessed, a few tears leaving her eyes. Octavia then suddenly embraced Iris, sobbing more and more. Her heart was overjoyed to hear those words after so long. Iris hugged back, knowing Octavia deserved the whole world after all that she has done to support her own best friend, her crush.

Iris was in regret for all her faults to Octavia.. and the only thing Iris can do is love her more and more. Yesterday.. it was a feeling that she denied… But today.. it's a feeling that she'll accept… then tomorrow.. it's a feeling that'll remain forever. She knew what she felt, and it was real...

"I love you, Octavia," Iris declares with her whole heart.

"I love you too, Iris," Octavia replied back. They both let go and smiled. Iris places a small peck on Octavia's lips as their smiles grew like rainbows.

'I'll love you forever more...' They both thought simultaneously.

!!! BLOG UPDATE !!!

"Isn't it nice to be a third wheel sometimes? I wish the best for both of them! Hope you guys do the same."
@Gupp____What

To be continued...

(1028 words)