9

After arriving at school, Mew spots Gulf and immediately leaves Ella without another word.

"Gulf!" Mew back hugged him while Gulf was at his locker. Mew rubbed his neck on Gulf's shoulder like it was only them in the room. People started to stare soon after.

"Mew! What are you doing?? People are staring!" He whispered, freezing in his spot.

"I just missed you-" He stated, not even caring a bit about the people staring.

"You weren't even away for an hour!" Gulf stated, turning his head to Mew as their eyes met.

"Did you eat breakfast? Did you get all your stuff? Did you lock the door before you left?" Mew worriedly asked.

"Yes! Stop asking questions and let go of me!" Gulf removed Mew's arms off of him and closed his locker before walking out of the scene. Mew just smirked as he examined the stares at him.

"Mind your own business!" Mew rolled his eyes as he coolly exited the scene like a fashionista.

°°°°°°

While in class, Ella suddenly turned around with a troubled expression.

"What's wrong?" Mew asked, noticing her mood.

"I actually don't get this," she replied, seeming more stressed than ever.

"What the hell?? You're so smart, how can you not get the answer?" She cut him off.

"I don't know! I must be too distracted lately. Can you tutor me after school? I really need to get this lesson or I'm dead!" Mew hesitated and glanced at Gulf. Mew's blood started to boil when he saw Gulf talking with Fiat who was sitting behind him. He turned back to Ella.

"Sure," he replied, forcing a smile.

"Thanks!" She smiled before turning back around. Mew glanced back at the two guys with a full on death stare. He poked Gulf as his attention diverts to him.

"What is it?" He asks as both the guys' gazes fixate on him.

"Why the fuck are you chatting with this guy?? He literally almost raped you last night!" Mew whispered, trying his best not to flip over the table.

"Calm down.. Fiat already apologized. Turns out that he had a little drink and he couldn't think properly," Gulf explained.

"And you believed that??!" Mew questioned in disbelief, unable to accept how his friend could be so gullible.

"Mew, it's true. I don't have any other intentions. Why would I do that if I knew you were coming to check, right?" Fiat reasoned out. Mew sighed sharply in defeat as he rolled his eyes and proceeded to listen to the lecture.

Soon, it was lunch time.

"Gulf, let's go, it's lunch!" Mew turned to his best friend with a big smile.

"Oh.. Fiat promised to buy me my favorite so... I can't, sorry..." Gulf reluctantly said. Mew's smile quickly faded as he looked down.

"Oh.." He said, his heart seeming to hurt.

"Hey, Gulf, let's go!" Fiat says, taking his stuff.

"Sure!" Fiat and Gulf stood up and left. Mew's blood couldn't help but boil as all his anger gathered up. He then remembered someone..

"Hey, Ella!" He forced a smile as he poked her shoulder.

"Yeah?" She asked, turning around.

"Wanna go eat lunch with me?" Mew offered.

"Sure!" She smiles as they walk away to buy their lunch. They bought lunch and ate by the rooftop.

"Where's your boyfriend?" Ella suddenly asked.

"Boyfriend?? Who??" Mew questioned in full confusion.

"The boy earlier! Everyone saw you back hug him! Why did you lie about him being your friend?" She asked unwittingly.

"Oh, Gulf! Nah, he really is just my friend. We like to joke around and stuff! And he ditched me," Mew scoffed at the thought.

"Are you jealous??" She assumed, grinning.

"No! I have you, why would I be??" Mew denied it, almost too obviously.

"Whatever you say!" Mew rolled his eyes at the girl. He looked down and frowns, her words getting into his head.

'I'm jealous???' Mew wondered, furrowing his eyebrows.

!!! BLOG UPDATE !!!

"Maybe learning to push him away can make him and Ella closer! I'll do my best to get rid of my feelings for you.." @Gupp____What

To be continued...

(687 words)