3

Gulf woke up with Mew in front of him sleeping peacefully. He stares at his best friend's beautiful face as his heart pounded with passion. He secretly liked his best friend but kept it inside for a few years. He always pushes him away so it'll refrain him from falling deeper but Mew was stubborn and naturally flirty. Without Mew looking, Gulf admired his face, his flaws, his body, his personality with his whole heart. While Gulf stared secretly at his best friend, Mew suddenly groans and wakes up. He opens his eyes and immediately meets Gulf's, that made him smile.

"Admiring my handsome face so early in the morning?" He smirked as his tone was naturally raspy due to just waking up.

"You never get tired of doing that, are you?" Gulf rolled his eyes at him.

"With you? Nope!" He answered honestly, giving a cheesy smile.

"Why me?" Gulf asked randomly.

"Cause you're my best friend! I don't need any filter, and I don't need to hide anything from you!" He pouted.

"But what if I'm the one lying to you?" He gave a challenging expression.

"As your best friend, I ought to know when you're lying and how you fell. Seriously Gulf, how bad can a secret be for you to keep it from me??" Mew questions, starting to get serious.

"Too bad to bear," Gulf looked away.

"I have put up with you for 14 years, I'm pretty sure I can put up with more..!" He cockily stated unwittingly.

"It's not like that, Mew! I am keeping something from you, and I'll tell you when it's the right time," he stated convincingly."

Just remember, Gulf, whatever you're going through, you know you have me. I don't want you to end up like me who became depressed after our parents' passing. Please talk to me when you're hesitant," Mew held Gulf's hand and caressed it gently. Gulf's heart started pounding just then.

"I will," he answered, keeping his cool.

"I will do anything for you to be happy as my best friend," Mew smiled softly.

'But I don't wanna be just your best friend..' Gulf thought.

"Likewise," Gulf replied, smiling back.

"But if you're secretly having feelings for me just because I act flirty and horny all the time, I won't see you as the best friend I've always known anymore and I mean in a bad way," he warned as if he read the boy's mind.

"As if I'd actually like you!" Gulf faked a laugh.

'I do like you...' Gulf thought again. Gulf pushed Mew's forehead backwards with his index finger before getting up to get ready for school.

But aren't you curious? How did Gulf discover this unexplainable feeling for his best friend? Shall we head back?

2 year's ago...

Today was the 2nd anniversary of Mew and Gulf being friends with benefits. Mew had secretly planned something to celebrate with his best friend. One of the conditions Gulf declared 2 years back was that he
can only lose his virginity once it's been 2 years since their agreement to each other and now that was the day. Mew couldn't help but feel excited because all he's ever done was flirt and try to make Gulf blush, but now he can do much more than that.