1

Gulf wakes up early in the morning and goes into his best friend's room to wake him up for University. He bends over and shakes his friend awake.

"Mew, wake the fuck up! Aren't you gonna be late?!" He took his pillow and threw it at his friend's face.

"5 more minutes!" Mew groaned and turned to the other side to avoid his noisy friend.

"Don't fuck with me! I still have a meeting with the teachers, I can't be late!" Gulf argued again.

"Oh come on, 5 more minutes!" Mew fought back like a child. Mew suddenly pulls Gulf's arm and forces him on the bed then gets on top of him, flustering Gulf.

"Mew, I can't do this right now! I still have a meeting!" Gulf tried to make an excuse as he gulped nervously.

"Oh, come on! It'll be fast, I promise!" Mew smirked, knowing he had full control over him.

"No! Get off of me!" Gulf pushed Mew off and stands back up hurriedly.

"Gulf Kanawut ~at least give me a kiss~" Mew whined like a child, pouting.

"I'm not your toy, Mew Suppasit! Get up!" Gulf making his point then kept on slapping Mew's thigh to wake him up.

Mew knew he still had an advantage and smirked then pulled Gulf's tie towards him as their lips met. Gulf was shocked by his friend's sudden action. His heart fluttered as he melted into the kiss. They made out for about 20 seconds before Gulf came back to his senses and pushed Mew off as he smirked triumphantly.

"You asshole! Get up!" He cursed him like always, trying to hide his shyness. Mew chuckled and finally got up after getting what he wanted.

After rushing, they both got into the car and Gulf started driving to their University.

"Woah! Slow down, your life isn't ending or else you will be the reason for our death instead!" Mew warned his friend who drove like some monster chased them.

"I can't be late! You know how strict the teachers are!" He sighed sharply.

"Oh, come on! You're literally their favorite! How did you even become a literal 'teacher's pet'? It's more like 'teacher's assistant' now!" Mew stated sarcastically.

"I don't know either, but this is for the extra credits. At least if I don't pass the exams, I'll still have high grades," he explained.

"Hah! As if you would actually fail!" Mew gave an indirect compliment to his friend.

"Neither would you!" He complimented back.

"I'm proud to be this talented!" The brown boy smirked and brushed his hair back while raising his chin like a total bad boy.

"It's more like 'looks'!" Gulf chuckled at him.

"It's a great advantage, I swear! If you had this face, you would probably get away with everything!" Mew argued calmly.

"Cocky asshole!" Gulf stated with full intonation.

When Gulf stopped at a red light, Mew took the chance and grabbed Gulf's chin, pulling him towards him.

"At least this 'cocky asshole' is yours..." He whispered as smooth as the breeze. Gulf immediately blushed at his sudden move.

"Stop flirting like we're actually together!" Gulf stated, hurting his own pride and slapped the other's hand away, focusing back on the road.