13

Double update!!
[Do vote and comment if you like the story] :-)
Happy Reading Y'all..

Gulf slowly opened his eyes and immediately noticed his best friend was not in bed. He then heard food sizzling in the kitchen so he sat up. He rubbed his eyes then got out of their bed. After he got dressed up, he left their room and entered the kitchen. He found Mew cooking their breakfast. Something about it made him relieved and happy, he did miss hanging out with Mew.

"Oh, you're awake? Come and have breakfast!" Mew noticed him and smiled brightly, then he took the food and placed it down on the table as Gulf sat down in his chair. Gulf started to eat, soon followed by Mew.

"Oh, I made you hangover soup. You must've drank a lot, didn't you?" Mew assumed, placing down the dishes on the table.

"It wasn't that much... You're not picking up Ella today?" Gulf asked, taking a seat.

"Nah, I wanted to look after you." Gulf couldn't help but blush at Mew's sweet words. It's been a while since he looked this relaxed and happy.

"You're not going with Fiat?" Mew asked back, sitting across the boy.

"Are you that jealous?" Gulf teased, grinning widely.

"I'm not! I'm just genuinely concerned as your friend!" He lied almost a little obviously.

"By the way, did you get woken up by me last night?" Gulf questioned, attempting to sound natural.

"No, why?" Mew lied.

"Nothing! Let's eat!" Gulf glanced at Mew and sighed before taking another bite of his food. After eating, they both left for University.

"How are you lately? You've been pushing me away these days," Mew confronted his friend while they walked to their University.

"What? No, I'm not! Fiat just keeps inviting me everywhere and it'd be rude to decline so I agree!" He lied naturally

"Stop doing what you don't want to do, okay?" Mew said concerningly.

"It's fun anyways," he shrugged.

"More fun than with me??" He questioned offensively.

"No! But it's different. Being with you for 14 years already made me sick, it's nice to see a new face.." Gulf joked, rolling his eyes.

"Wow! Thanks a lot, best friend!" Mew sarcastically responded, scoffing at him.

"You're welcome, cocky asshole!" Gulf responded back just like Mew. Mew suddenly stopped walking and went in front of Gulf, moving closer while Gulf backed up nervously.

"Coming to think of it... we haven't been doing it for some time now..." Mew's tone and gaze changed as he focused on his best friend's juicy lips.

"M-Mew... we're outside..." Gulf stuttered, gazing around nervously.

"So? That won't stop me from doing what I want," Mew leaned even closer. Gulf's heart felt like it was about to explode out of his chest as he froze in his spot. As Mew was about to do what Gulf expected he would do, Mew went to his ear instead, startling Gulf.

"Let's do it when we actually have more privacy." He whispered, sending butterflies and chills to the boy. He felt Mew smirking afterwards before straightening up again and turning around, proceeding to walk. Gulf sighed with relief but also with disappointment as he followed behind Mew.

They finally got to their university and proceeded to go to class. After a few classes, it was lunch break. Mew and Ella decided to go to the rooftop for some fresh air, when Mew opens the door, his eyes widened at the sight in front of him. Gulf was kissing Fiat.

!!! BLOG UPDATE !!!

"I miss us laughing, I miss you flirting with me, I miss us rebelling against others. But like I said... our story ends here..."
@Gupp____What

To be continued...

(620 words)