I'll forget about that loser and one day he'll come back as they always do, but i won't let him in.

"fuck you!" i yell and scream at the same time as i bang my fist against Luciano's chest.

"hate me all you want but I'm not leaving you alone with this" he said as he hugged me tight while i slowly gave up, this can't be happening.

"calm down" he soothed as it only angered me more.

The one time i decide to forget Luciano, this has to happen.

"we both took part in this and we're both doing this together whether you like it or not Liliana" he continued.

"I can do it myself, i don't need or want your help" i say with my voice nearly cracking.

"That baby is also my child. ill help you raise our kid" he said as i began crying even more.

...

Luciano still had his arms wrapped around me as i slightly grab onto him.

"I'm scared" i muttered trying my best not to cry again.

"it's ok to be scared. I'll be by your side at all times ok" he reassured as i nodded my head.

"I'm pregnant" i say once more as Luciano chukled.

"yea i know" he says as i roll my eyes and move back to stare at him.

"I hope our baby only get's your dimples because other then that your ugly and i don't need my baby to come out looking like you." i say as he shakes his head and chuckles. n

truth be told, if our baby comes out looking like him ill be happy, his or her daddy is pretty good looking.

He tucks a strand of hair behind my ear and caresses' my cheek, i try my best not lean into his touch but i kinda give up. I missed him like hell.

"I need you to be honest with me" he starts as i look up at him "with what?" i ask

"do you ever think in the near future we would be able to rebuild us?" he ask as i analyzed his features. He has a pained expression in probably because he's done damage.

I give him a sad smile and cup his face.

"I want to have a happy family like my parents, have a happy child but that's not up to me" i begin "I'm not gonna lie Luciano about the fact that i still feel the same about you and i still share the same dream as before about us. I just need to know if you'll give all of you for this to work? whether your gonna stick by my side when i need you the most" i ask

"Yes, i want us to work. I want to be the best father and in the near future if you allow it a great husband" he said with his stupid smirk.

i roll my eyes and give a slight smile.