im half crazy

Y/n had slept through most of the day. 

well, 'slept', through most of the day. 

she was trying to have as little time with the bastard inside the house with her. 

he didn't btoher her when she slept. he didn't try to wake her, or feed her. which meant she was starving and thirsty. 

but it was worth it. 

if he gave her oxy, or any drugs right now she would have no chance of her escape tonight. 

it was only when he came in and fully woke her up that she let him see her with her eyes opened. 

"hello my dear!" he said with a bright smile. 

the sunlight was golden, and matched his eyes wonderfully. his white hair was now tidy, and his clothes were no longer shabby or soaked. 

y/n faked a yawn and rolled over to face him. smiling as sweetly as she could. 

"goodmorning my love." she said gently. 

she would need an award for best actress when this was all over with. 

"howd you sleep?" he asked. 

she made a move to grab his hand, and held onto the cool fingers tightly. it made her skin crawl, her stomach churn, but it didn't matter. she had to do this. she had to survive. 

"good! how about you?" she asked. 

"very nicely my dear. how do you eel?"

she smiled and kissed the top of his hand shyly. 

"you took good care of me last night, so of course i feel wonderful." she said gently. 

his eyes softened at her gentle blush and sweet words. these past couple of days shehad been better. happier, less bratty. ever since she tried to run, she must've realized how badly she needed him. 

"well good. because its late in the day, and we need to get dressed and ready to go." he said. 

"our date right?" she asked. 

he smiled and nodded. she looked so excited for it. he hoped she was. he was excited. 

"alright, did you bring me any clothes?" she asked. 

Vyn gave her a teasing smirk. 

"of course!"

he stood up, and walked to the closet. 

when he opened it, he revealed many beautiful dresses, all designer brand, and of different styles and colors. her eyes widened in amazement and her mouth dropped a little. she was so surprised to see so many. 

where did the money for these come from?

"i didn't know what you'd like, since style changes all the time. i hope you like it!" he said. 

even though she hated him. she had to be happy he spent so much money on her. 

"i love them! will you help me?" she asked. 

his heart soared when she asked for his help. of course he would help, there wasn't a day in her life that he wouldn't help her with anything. 

"of course." he said gently. 

he turned around, and Y/ns smile and happy demeanor dropped dramatically. she hated him. she hated him so much she didn't know what to do. 

her fists balled up tightly, her nails dug into her skin. she had to stop her self from lunging at him now. if she lost her patience, then she would lose this opportunity.