revealing secrets

vyn had to actually go into the office today. 

and he wasn't happy. 

because Y/n had 'resigned' he had opted to pick up her extra work. but he didn't realize exactly how much extra work hed be taking on. 

the bed was warm and comfortable with his darling. and he wanted desperately to stay with her. 

however, he knew that wouldn't be possible. 

as he got out of bed, detangling himself from his lover, she woke up. 

"vyn?"

"goodmorning lover."

she stirred quietly and looked up at him. Vyns heart melted as he looked over her fragile form. she was here, in just a shirt and panties, in his bed. he could do so much to her, he could take advantage of her. 

but he wouldn't. 

not yet anyways. 

he smiled gently, leaned down and kissed her head. 

"i have to go to work today alright?" he asked. 

she frowned a little bit. the sight of it made him feel bad. he clearly hadn't been spending enough time with her. 

maybe he could plan something special for her tonight?

"ill have a surprise when i get home." he said happily. 

she smiled a little more, moving closer to him and kissing his lips. 

"y-you will?"

he stroked her lightly bruised cheek and nodded. 

"of course. anything for my bunny. and while im away i have this."

he turned, took his voice recorder off the table and handed it to her. she examined it closely before looking at him. 

"if you miss me, it has my voice on it. you can listen to me. and, well there's some moments that mention you. i thought it might be nice if you could listen to how much i love you. so you'd never forget." he said gently. 

her stomach flipped and she slowly nodded her hand, holding the tape recorder gently. 

why did she care so much about this?

in fact, why did she care about Vyn at all. she was supposed to be scared. hed kidnapped her, hurt her, and forced her to stay with him. 

but she was all conflicted. 

her mind was a mess of information. 

a portion of her, the part that was in tune to reality, the rational part, knew it was all wrong. Vyn was a criminal, he was a horrible,despicable man. she needed to run, to escape. she was scared of him. she couldn't stand the sight of him, it was revolting to feel her lips on his. 

but the other half. 

the stronger portion of herself couldn't deal with it. 

the heart break of losing her friend, and then the closest thing to a boyfriend killing him. being through so many traumatic things. 

her mind couldn't process it. it forced her to dream up a solution. she was delusional, unable to handle the pain Vyn was causing her. so her mind took it away. it warped her perception of what had happened. 

she had craved his presence when he left her in the basement. not because she craved any human interaction, not because she was starving and freezing to death. but because she loved him. that had to be the answer to all of this. after all, he had said he did this because he was in love with her. and she had kissed him last night. that meant she liked him too?