together

y/n woke up to slightly loud snoring. for a moment she was disoriented, where was she? 

the smell of cleaning supplies and sterilizers hit her, and she remembered being in the hospital. 

early morning light filtered into the room through blinds, and her eyes fell onto the angelic looking man beside her. his glasses were askew on his face, his head leaned against the guarding rail and his hand was wrapped around mine. my heart jumped at the sight of him. 

he looked so peaceful, quietly sleeping after an exhaustive few days. Y/n felt bad that he had probably been worrying himself to death. 

the light from the sun made him look angelic, his white hair and fair skin seemed to glow from it, he was so incredibly handsome. 

she shifted slightly, ignoring the pain in her ribs and lightly touching his glasses. they would bend if he slept on them like this. 

y/n began to gently remove them, trying her best not to wake the sleeping man. 

her attempt failed, and he shot up with a grunt. 

"awake!"

his hand squeezed hers and he looked around in slight panic. a few blinks later and he found Y/n leaning over, her hand frozen in place and a small smile creeping up. 

his cheeks went slightly red when he realized the embarrassing thing he had just done. Vyn cleared his throat, adjusted his glasses and shirt and smiled calmly. 

"goodmorning y/n." he said quietly. 

she smiled teasingly, "don't you mean 'awake!' Dr. Richter?" 

he scowled slightly, glaring playfully before realizing their intertwined hands. it made him smile a little more as he remembered their agreement last night. they weren't dating, but they weren't just friends. they were more than friends. 

he didn't know if Y/n wanted to take things slow or not, or if work was a factor for her. but as soon as he could he wanted to get her to stop working, so she could stay at home and relax. he would take care of her for the rest of her life. so there was no need for her to be around those other men. 

"you surprised me, i thought the nurse had come to wake me up." he said. 

"you would've scared the shit out of her." y/n chuckled. 

her smile was gorgeous, her shining eyes made his heart palpitate. he cleared his throat before shaking his head. 

"how do you feel?" he asked. 

she sat back and sighed. "better, less sore i geuss."

"your range in motion is good, you can move without pain?" vyn asked. 

y/n shook her head. 

"no definitely not, but its alright. i think the doc is going to give me more medication." she said. 

vyn frowned slightly. "try not to move as much then, you shouldn't cause yourself pain alright? its not good for you." 

"well, your glasses would've bent i-"

"y/n." he said firmly. 

it was kind of like he was scolding her, which would be slightly funny if he hadn't fixed her with such a serious look. she rolled her eyes and shook her head, only to feel a cool hand take hold of her chin. 

"don't roll your eyes at me im serious. glasses can be fixed, but i cant take away your pain. so please, try not to make it worse." he said gently.