welcome home

y/n was slightly embarassed. 

"are you sure its alright with you?" Vyn asked. 

today was the day she got to leave the hospital. Vyn had told her that Luke, Marius, and Artem were all planning a surprise party for her. he had been told not to spoil it, however everyone yelling surprise the moment she entered the house could trigger a panic attack. Thus Vyn opted to tell her before hand. 

but that wasn't the most embarrassing part. 

the two of them had agreed to be more than friends, however Y/n hadn't expected to already be wearing his clothing. 

he had brought in one of his sweaters, and went shopping for a pair of shorts for her. they were a little short (a lot short, did he do that on purpose (yes, yes he did)). she had escaped the humility of having to change with his help, although it took her about thirty minutes to get her pants on, and she nearly called for his help when she dropped the sweater on the ground. 

her outfit was mismatched, the sweater looked more like a dress, and her bright yellow hospital socks clashed with the subtle beige color. but even that wasn't the most embarrassing part. 

"you really are tiny compared to me arent you?" Vyn asked teasingly as Y/n tried to keep the large sleeves from slipping over her hands. 

the doctors had told her to get up and walk for at least five minutes a day, with Vyns help of course. 

right now she was holding onto his arm for dear life, trying to keep the pain out of her mind as she took a step. it wasn't her legs that hurt, but her upper body. ever flex of muscle felt like another slice to her stomach and ribs. the doctors said that it would be painful to walk for the next week or so. but if she wore her bandages, and dressed her wounds properly they should be healed in a week and a half, of course her cracked and broken ribs would take at least two months to heal, but after two weeks she shouldn't feel the pain. 

she reached out fro the bed and let go of Vyn, he kept a close eye on her as she took another shuffling step and whinced. his heart broke to see her in such a state, but he knew in order to get better she would have to endure. 

her cheeks burned bright red after his comment. 

"you don't seem to have a filter do you?" she asked. 

he smiled gently and helped her ease into a sitting position. 

"its a complement." he said. 

she rolled her eyes, her blush becoming more profound by the minute. his smile grew slightly wider and he set a hand on her head. 

"that just means ill have to fend off the other wolves from getting my bunny." he teased. 

she knocked away his hand and glared. he couldn't help teasing her, she reacted so cutely to it. if she wanted him to stop Y/n needed to first stop looking so damn cute. 

"im not a damn bunny, where is the doctor with my discharge papers." she huffed. 

Vyn sighed and looked at the clock. as if having been summoned by Y/n a transport nurse came in carrying her paperwork, and rolling in a wheelchair. 

"i was told to give this to Ms. Richter. the doctor got caught up and couldn't deliver these himself." she said. 

miss?

richter?

they thought her and Vyn were married!

she opened her mouth to correct the nurse but Vyn smiled and took the papers.