nightmare

vyn was extremely annoyed, Y/n was embarassed. 

they had kissed. they had really kissed this time. 

vyn scratched his head as the elevator doors slid open and Y/n was greeted with a wave of yelling. 

"where were you!"

"We thought you were gone!"

"why didn't you answer your damn phone!"

luke grabbed hold of her wrist and pulled her into a tight hug. Y/n was only surprised. Vyn locked his jaw as he stared. he was supposed to be up there kissing her, maybe something a little more lewd. instead she was in the arms of some jack off. 

"my phone, oh i didn't have it on me." y/n murmured. 

"WHY NOT!" 

"well vyn was with me i figured if you needed me you could text him aswell, you just saw me with him why are you so upset?" she asked. 

Luke had his arms around her, he glared furiously at vyn. 

"the next time you are in a high risk area you need to keep your lines of communication open, both of you." Artem said curtly. 

y/n nodded shamefully, she was a little embarrassed at the whole situation. but it quickly died down at the crime scene. 

"so what happened?" she asked. 

Vyn hadn't let her look out the window, the scene was almost to much for even him to bear to look at. 

vyn slid up behind her, putting a comforting hand on her lower back. luke and marius were glaring daggers at him, no doubt they had already begun discussing the possible things that he had done to her. he didn't care, in fact he was happy that the two of them knew something was going on. they would know she was his then. 

she glanced up with a slight blush and leaned back into the comfort of him. now that she knew he felt something more than a friendship feeling, she was a bit more comfortable around him. she felt less guilty for some of her more... indecent thoughts. 

"didn't you see?" 

she shook her head. vyn had made sure to block her view of the gory scene that lay just outside. but i geuss he had only delayed the inevitable. 

"it was in the fifteen minutes between shift changes, it was th emsallest window we could muster and he didn't even take the full time. one of the students had managed to sneak out, and the officer who arrived for their shift here, found the scene outside." darius said. 

fifteen minutes, that was barely enough time, let alone less than that. y/n wasnt sure if that was possible. this person must be more skilled than what she initially thought. 

she moved away from vyn and slid between the barricade of men keeping her sight blocked from the outside. 

she walked to the glass doors, and after a moment she realized that the pavement had never been painted red before. 

blood was splattered all over th place. entrails and organs slopped on the ground as if they had been thrown out of a bucket. the body was mangled and sliced, the stomach ripped open showing the intestines and other organs that had been pulled out and thrown around. 

y/n coveredher mouth and turned around. the scene was gut wrenching. it made her want to gag. how could someone do this to another human?

a gentle hand on her shoulder made her look up. it wasnt vyn like she had expected, he was talking to the officer. marius was looking down at her, concern written on her face.