"Hey beautiful." A sexy british voice whispered in my ear. Her whisper made me go weak. I reached up and layed my hands on top of hers and pulled them off. I stood up and turned around to face her. Once again she took my breath away. She was already ready for the show, her hair straight slicked back and her makeup done, and wearing a white robe probably nothing underneath. 

"Holy sexy", I blurted out both of us dying of laughter after. While we were laughing together the manager of the show walked into my dressing room. 

        "Good evening, sorry to inturrpupt you ladies."

"No problem, what's up?" Cara questioned. 

        "Sorry for such short notice but change of plans, I'm sure you two have heard the rumors of Kendall opening the show tonight but actually we would love for both of you together to open it." The manager said. Me and Cara both started screaming and hugging eachother jumping up and down just like two little girls. 

        "Yes!!!!!" "We would love too!!!!!!" I yelled. 

"Perfect, I'll have some one come in with more details later." The manager said and then he was on his way out. 

**********************************************************

Cara's POV. 

20 minutes until showtime. Me and Kendall were backstage along with all the other models ready to get this show on the road. 

        "Oh my god I'm so nervous!!" Kendall cried squeezing my hand.

"Don't worry love, I will literally be right beside you holding your hand." I reassured her. We actually were. We were told to walk the opening runway hand in hand. No problem for me. 

        "I know thank god", Kendall said resting her head on my shoulder. We both had on tight black dresses, mine longer than Kendalls kind of like a long skirt. Before we know it the show is minutes away from starting. 

        "Okay Cara, Kendall get ready your on in 30 seconds." A producer called out. 

Kendall squeezed my hand even harder now because I knew she is freaking out.

        "Kenny, you'll be fine, I promise", I reassured her picking up our intertwined hands and layed a soft kiss on it. She smiled and then before she had a chance to say something producers were behind us shoving us out on to the runway. As soon as we stepped on the runway the bright lights shined right in our eyes and I had a million thoughts through my head like always. Don't fall, don't hold Kendall's hand to hard, good posture, serious face. Half way down the run way, in the front row I saw Kris Jenner, Kim, Kanye, and Kylie. I wanted to look over at Kendall so bad but I couldn't all eyes were on us. We finally reached the end of the runway and we both stuck our poses and I even glanced over at Kendall and saw her wink. Good god that was hot. We now were on our way back and I felt like a rock was lifted from me, so releaved. I held on to Kenny's hand tight and I looked at her face. She looked back and we both smiled glad that we were able to succesfully do this together. As soon as we got off the runway back to the dressing rooms in the back we were immediatly separated,  held on to Kendall's hand as long as possible and then we were forced to let go, rushed to get ready for our next walks down the runway. 

Kendall's POV.

The show was finally over and I was in my dressing room with my family. My mom, Kim, Kanye, and Kylie all were in there with me congraduating me. Even though the only thing on my mind was finding Cara before she leaves. My family invited me out for dinner but I really didn't want to go. I wanted to go party with Cara, or well pretty much do anything with Cara. I wanted to text her so bad, but I didn't want to sound so clingy and desparate. 

        "Okay let my just get my things together and we can go", I say picking up my belongings. I got my things together and left my dressing room following the rest of my family. 

        "Kenny"!! 

I quickly swung my head around and saw the beautiful Cara Delevingne walking towards me. She pulled me into her arms and gave me a long tight hug. 

        "Oh my god, you did so good tonight!" I was about to thank her and then she eyed my bags full of my belongings, "Wait are you leaving?!" She asked with an almost sad look. 

"Yeah going to dinner with my family". I blankly replied. 

        "Nooooo come party with me", Cara pouted sticking her bottom lip out. 

"I wish I could", I reply copying Cara's pouty face. 

        "We better hang out before I leave!!" Cara exclaimed. 

"Oh we definently will", I say smirking. 

        "Call me?" She asked looking into her eyes.

"Of course I will", I say looking back into her magical, green eyes. 

        "Byeeeee!!" She says pulling me into another warm embrace. I say goodbye back and wrap my hands tighty around her waist. We part ways and I head out to dinner with my family. 

Cara's POV. 

It was around 2 a.m and I was partying with a bunch of other models from the show. The entire night this man was following us around shandowing us with everything we did. Drinking at the bar, dancing on the dance floor, and hanging in the VIP room, everywhere we were he was there also. I think he was one of the model's friends but the entire night he was trying to get with me, but the only thing on my mind was Kendall. She was literally all I thought about. Wow Kendall would love this, Kendall would be having so much fun right now, I wish Kendall was here. 

        "Do you want to get out of here?" The man finally asked yelling in my ear over the music. 

"What even is your name?" I yell back in his ear not actually going to leave with him.

        "Nate, and I got a room at the Baccarat"!

I was just about to leave alone but then I remembered, the Baccarat! That is the hotel that Kendall was staying at!! 

"Sure lets get out of here." I hollered. I led him out one of the back doors of the club because I sure as hell did not want the paps catching me with this mystery man Nate. The only reason I am going with him is to have an excuse to go see Kendall. The ride to the hotel was brutal. He kept trying to kiss me and touch my thighs but I had to lie and say wait until we get to the hotel. Everytime he touched me I grimsed. We arrived at the hotel and I told Nate that I would go in first because of the Paparazzi. Little did he know that I told the driver that as soon as I left to take him back to the club. I jumped out of the car and cooly walked into the hotel lobby. I turned around and watched the car leave with a smile. I checked my phone and saw that it was 3 in the morning. I hope that Kendall is awake, actually I hope that she is even here in her room. I kept second guessing myself the closer I got to her suite. I finally made it there and I knocked on the door twice hoping that Kendall opens. 

Kendall's POV. 

It was 3 in the morning and I could not fall asleep at all. I was laying in a sports bra and little boxer shorts, lounging on the bed watching Bridesmaids. Right now I really wish I was with Cara partying. She is probably still out having the time of her life, while I am stuck here. Just then I heard 2 faint knocks on the door. I debated on opening it because I did not have any security guards here with me. But I finanally got up and opened it. There walking away from me was Cara Delevingne. Holy. Shit. Cara Delevingne never fails at coming to the rescue. 

        "Cara?" I called out, and she turned around with that sexy little smirk on her lips.