Surprise Bish

Kendall's POV.

It was 8 o clock in the morning and obiously the first thing I did was grab my phone and check to see if Cara had called or texted me yet. Shit! Still nothing. I once again felt that terrible feeling in the bottom of my stomach. Today I had another shoot for Calvin Klein and I sure as hell couldn't show up all depressed and looking like hell. I just need to know that Cara is okay, that we are okay, but without her answering my texts or calls, I'm not sure what to think. I just need to put a brave face on for a couple of hours and get through this photo shoot and worry about Cara later. I am the face of Calvin Klein and I cannot let this get in the way of my career.

Cara's POV.

I just touched down at the LAX and I hopped into the car waiting for me.

"Where to miss?" The driver asked.

"The nearest flower shop please", I requested digging for my phone in my purse. I found it and turned it on, and as I expected I had only 1 missed call from Kenny this time. I smiled and clicked on me and Kendall's recent texts and my fingers danced in the air over the key board. I wanted to text her so bad....but I want this to be the most perfect surprise ever. The driver pulled up to the front of a cute little floral shop and he hopped out and held the door open for me. I walked in and browsed all of the flower collections. There was so much, and Kenny would love all of it.

"Can I help you find anything particular?" A young woman questioned.

"Uh, actually yes....I'm getting flowers for my girlfriend and I don't know what to get", I admit still pacing up and down the aisles full of luscious flowers.

"Oh I have a suggestion!!" The girl happily said clapping her hands together.

"Okay", I said laughing at how excited the girl was. I let her do her thing as I stayed there watching her gather all these different types of flowers. When she was finally finished from behind the counter she presented me a beautiful bouquet full of all diverse colorful, bright, flowers that were amazing, perfect for Kendall.

"Thank you so much, they are perfect for her!" I said amazed and grabbed the bouquet from her.

"Is your girlfriend Kendall Jenner?" The worker blurted out as I pulled my credit card out.

"Uhhhhh, maybe." I said. It sounded like more of a question when it came out.

"I won't tell anyone", The worker softly said handing me my flowers and receipt. I didn't say anything I just smiled at the sweet girl. I bid her goodbye and with my huge bouquet of flowers I headed out of the store. Their was a few paps snapping pictures of me walk into my car, but I didn't really mind.

"Where too now, Miss Delevingne?" My driver questioned while glancing at me in the tiny little mirror.

"Can you drop me off at the Four Seasons?" "And I need you to make a little delivery for me", I told him glancing at the flowers.

"Of course Miss Delevingne". He replied and started driving. I know that Kenny has a shoot for Calvin Klein at one of their buildings, so I want to surprise her with flowers first. I took the blank card in the flowers and grabbed a pen. I sat there for a while thinking about what I should say. I decided to keep it simple, and simply say: To my dear Kenny-boo, I fucking love you. I stick the small piece of paper back into the bouquet and smile thinking to myself of what Kenny's reaction will be when she see's these.

Kendall's POV.

I was in a tiny white bikini posing poolside sandwiched between two very handsome male models. Snap, Snap, Snap, Snap.