Rich

Cara's POV

4 days later....

"Cara....babe?" Kendall was calling me from the bedroom.

"Yes beautiful." I smiled, entering the bedroom. I leaned on the door frame. Kendall was sitting criss cross on the bed with her laptop settled in her lap.

"Why is my calendar cleared for the rest of the week?"

"I cleared it." I replied, mischievously smiling.

"Uhm why?" Kendall asked. I frowned. She seemed annoyed.

"Because we are going to Chamonix in France."

"Are you serious? Cara you can't just do that. Did you run it by my mom?"

"Yes I already did and no I didn't tell your mother."

"Why would you do that? I have an interview and shoot with Estēe Lauder in 2 days."

"Kendall....I talked with Estēe Lauder already, they are fine with pushing it back for a week." I truthfully told her.

Kendall sighed. "It doesn't matter, my mom aka my manager has the final decision, and I know she will never let me skip a job for a vacation."

"Fuck you mom and what she thinks, we're going."

"Cara." Kendall narrowed her eyes and glared at me.

"Sorry....what I mean to say is who cares?"
I move from the doorway and plop onto the bed next to her forcing her to cuddle with me. "We need this, I wanna go away with you." I kissed her bare shoulder.

She looked at me with serious eyes. I stole a peck on her lips, "We're going, don't worry about your mom."

"I've never been to Chamonix." She shyly grinned.

"Good me either." I smirked. She leaned into me and I held her side tighter, as her laptop fell.

"So why this sudden trip?" She cluelessly asked.

Because I'm going to propose to you.

"You've been working so hard lately, we deserve a vacation."

Kendall's lips curled into a breath taking smile, "What did I do to deserve you." She pretty much whispered.

I grinned and caressed her cheek, eventually kissing her lips, silently giving her my answer.

"We leave at midnight tomorrow." I muffled out between kisses.

"WHAT?" Kendall basically pushes me off of her.

"Yes tomorrow night." I mumble and lean in to kiss her again.

But, to my dismay Kendall leans back. "You just tell me today that we are going somewhere and then you expect me to be ready tomorrow?? I have nothing to bring! I have to shop for so many more things."

"Kendall you have loads and loads of clothes, trust me, who cares you don't need to be wearing designer everything there, it's just going to be me and you." I cup her chin and gaze into her brown orbs.