Paper

Kendall's POV.

I opened my eyes revealing the dark still room. I silently looked to my right to reveal a knocked out Cara, her mouth was hanging open making her look so adorable. Reaching for my phone on the night stand it read 2:42 a.m. About an hour ago after we downed some beer and Chinese, watched some stupid movies and then we all eventually fell asleep, Kylie on the couch too lazy to get her own room for one night. I'm dying to get get this disgusting food out of my system. Each extra minute it's inside me, digesting, I feel like throwing up. I adjusted the warm covers and slipped out of bed, tip toeing to the bathroom. I flipped the lights on, quietly closing the door behind me. Kneeling down in front of the toilet bowl, I could still smell the strong, pungent cleaning products. Sticking two fingers down my throat I dry heaved finally releasing all the food in my stomach. I coughed a little trying to be as silent as possible spitting into the toilet. I flushed, quickly brushing my teeth, and rinsing with some mint mount mouthwash making my mouth feel fresh and the taste of vomit disappear. Switching the lights off I crawled back into bed next to Cara. She shifted and groaned a little.

"Wear did you go?" Cara croaked, her voice thick with sleep.

"I just went pee, go back to sleep baby." I whisper, lifting my head up and pecking her warm cheek.

"Mm okay." She mumbles throwing an arm over my stomach as she faces the other way. I close my eyes and gradually fall into a deep slumber.

****
"I JUST WANT TO TAKE A DAMN SHOWER, HURRY THE FUCK UP!!" A familiar obnoxious British voice booms through out the room, followed by some banging on a door.

"WILL YOU PLEASE SHUT UP, I'VE BEEN IN HERE FOR LIKE .5 SECONDS!" A muffled Kylie voice shouts.

"Damn bitch, I shouldn't have let you stay in our fucking room." Cara mutters plopping back into bed. I crack open my eyes revealing a pouting Cara with her arms crossed. I almost laugh at the sight, she looks like a 5 year old.

"Good Morning sunshine, glad to see your in a good mood this fine morning." I chuckle.

"I just want to take a shower I have some errands to run."

I open my mouth to reply.

"And good morning to you to beautiful." She leans down and pecks my lips. She pulls up with a weird look on her face, before leaning down to kiss me again this time, sweeping her tongue in, licking my mouth, surprising me.

"Wha-"

"You taste like Listerine." Cara says raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah last night when I got up to pee and I realized that I never brushed me teeth." I graciously lie, reaching out to caress her thigh.

"Wow look at you all cavity free." Cara teases.

I smack her arm, making her laugh.

"So what errands are you running today." I curiously ask.

"Just picking up my dress and shit-"

"THERE YOU FUCKING GO, I'M DONE!" Kylie yells walking out wrapped in a towel, wet hair slicked back, makeup free. A cloud of steam erupted from the room.