Can't get along

Cara's POV.

Kylie left about a hour ago, muttering something about going to one of Tyga's concerts. Kendall ate a full plate of dinner plus dessert. I can't help myself but be so observant at everything she does now, how often she eats and how much, how many times she goes to the bathroom, and for how long. I just want her to be healthy again, I will never let her do that to herself again.

"Cara!" I heard her angelic voice call from the living room.

"Yes love?" I walk in seeing her sprawled on the couch with Netflix pulled up.

"Watch a movie with me." Her cute pink lips curled into a smile. Damn I hate myself for this.

"Actually I have a quick meeting to get too for my upcoming movie." I grimaced. That was such a bad lie. "It won't take that long I promise."

"Right now? It's 9 at night." She sighed checking her phone.

"Yes, I know it's late. Sorry baby we can watch it when I get back." I walked over and leaned over the couch pecking her lovely lips. When she didn't smile, I continued pecking her lips until that frown disappeared.

"I love you." I grinned. She opened her mouth to reply but my phone started ringing. I removed it from my back pocket and saw that Michelle was calling. Fuck outta here. I immediately declined it.

"Who was that?" Kendall said mid yawn. God she is so adorable.

"Just my co worker. I'm running late." I lied.

"You better get going then!" Kendall smiled blowing me a kiss. She's so happy, I feel so shitty for lying to her right now.

"Yeah..." I muttered grabbing my purse and waking out the door. My phone went off again and Michelle's named popped up.

"What the fuck do you want?" I angrily answered.

"Whoa what's wrong with you?" Michelle questioned.

"Oh nothing just some crazy bitch is blackmailing me and making me lie to my girlfriend." I sarcastically said.

Michelle laughed. "Your so funny, just like before."

I frowned. "Why did you really call?"

"I was just wondering if you wanted the fettuccine Alfredo? Or the filet mignon? I'm ordering us room service so we can have dinner together."

"Um no thanks I already had dinner with my girlfriend, thanks though." I coldly replied as my driver opened the car door for me.

"Okay you'll have the filet mignon. See you soon!"

And with that the line went silent.

"Bitch." I muttered.

**
About 45 minutes later I found myself knocking on Michelle's suite door. The door opened revealing an elated Michelle.

"So glad you could make it!"

"You forced me." I sarcastically smiled walking into her room.

"Want a glass?" Michelle asked pouring herself a glass of champagne and ignoring my snarky comment.

"Sure why not."