Justin

Cara's POV.

Beep Beep Beep Beep!

I quickly shut my alarm off so that I won't wake up Kenny. It was 6 in the morning and I had to get ready to leave again, for real this time for North Carolina. I glanced over next to me and saw Kenny peacefully still asleep under the covers. I leaned over and softly kissed her warm cheek, and then for a few seconds I just stayed there staring at her taking in her beauty. I brushed her soft cheek with my hand one more time and then I gently threw the covers off to go shower.

************************

I wrapped my hair and body in towels and then left the bathroom back into our room. Kenny was still sleeping as I expected, we were up pretty late last night. I thought to myself replaying some of the steamy moments in my head. I tried to pack my bags as quite as possible so that I wouldn't wake up Kendall.

Kendall's POV.

I woke up to the sound of a bag being zipped up. My eyes sprung open to find Cara walking around in a sports bra and tight black sweats, and a towel wrapped around her hair,folding clothes and throwing them into her bags. I don't think she noticed me awake yet. Then while she was folding a shirt she glanced up at me and then looked back down at the shirt, her head then quickly shot up when she then realized I was awake.

"Good morning beautiful". Cara said smiling. I smiled and then yawned, rubbing my tired eyes. She put the shirt she was folding down and then she jumped onto the bed, making me roll into the center with her. She snaked her right arm around me and pulled me close to her, I still was naked from last night so I was freezing.

"Oh my god your freezing Ken", Cara gasped when she felt my bare cold body.

"I know" I laughed resting my head on her boobs and hugging her.

"I need to continue to pack, my agent is going to kill me if I'm late." Cara said leaning over to kiss me. Her plump soft lips, kissed me in between my breasts and then she moved up to my lips but I pulled away.

"Ew no, I have morning breath", I laughed.

"Oh please", Cara scoffed holding me down and kissing me.

"Wow , you weren't kidding." Cara sarcastically said when she pulled away, covering her nose with her hand.

"Babe stop!!" I squealed and lightly shoved her away. She laughed and then continued to pack her things. I pushed the warm cover off and stood up stretching my arms out above me head. As I was stretching I noticed Cara seductively staring at my bare body from across the room with the sexiest smirk ever. God that turned me on.

"If you don't stop right now, I'm going to miss my flight and go over there and fuck you". Cara said still contently staring at me. I loved teasing her but I didn't want her to be late for filming Paper Towns so as hard as it was, I restricted myself and walked into the bathroom and began to brush my teeth and wash my face. After that I took some black joggers and threw on one of Cara's baggy T- shirts she hasn't packed yet. I loved it smelled like her and just overall made me feel so warm knowing that it was Cara's. Most of Cara's things were already packed and some butlers from the hotel were on their way up to collect them.

"You don't have to come to the airport with me", Cara said zipping up her last bag.

"Are you sure babe?" I responded.

"Yeah it's a waste of your time and our of your way".

"If you say so", I said walking up to her and hugging her from behind. There was a knock at the door, and I knew it was the butlers.