Gotta Fix This

Kendall's POV. 

I pulled the plug on the bath tub and sat their watching the warm water drain down the hole. I lay there until the water has been completly drained, then I step out grabbing a towel and drying off. My entire bath I was thinking about one thing and one thing only. Cara. I had to invite her over and talk to her....I just need to hear her comfoting voice telling me that she understands, and to go have fun on the day out with Harry. I sat on the bed drying my hair with a towel when a perfect idea popped in my head! Maybe I could spend the first half of my day with Harry, but then spent the rest of the day with Cara! Now I just have to convince Cara to let me go with Harry. That's it I'm going to call her. I took my phone out and dialed her number. 

Cara's POV. 

It was about 11:30 at night and my last minute fittings have came to an end. I just got in the back of my car ready to go to my hotel and pass out. I was so exhausted, today has been such a long day. Just then I got and incoming call from Kendall. 

        "Hello love", I spoke into the phone. 

"Hey Cara......can you drop by my hotel real quick?" 

        "Of course, I'll be there in 20, bye". And I hung up. "Driver?" "Change of plans take me to Barracat please", I tell the driver. He turns around and I was on my way to see Kenny. 

*************************************************************************************

Kendall's POV. 

I was laying on me bed watching some E! News when I heard a knock on the door. And once again my heart skipped 20 beats because I knew it was Cara. I twisted the door knob and Cara immediatly jumped into my arms kissing me. Her legs wrapped around me and I grabbed them so that she would not fall. 

        "What was that for?" I ask when we went up for air. 

"Nothing I just missed youuuu", Cara replied smiling. 

        "Your so cute", I say kissing her one more time and then releasing her to the ground. I peered out into the hallway just to make sure no one was there. I didn't realize how risky that just was. Kissing in the doorway? Geez anyone could have see us, we really need to start being more careful before the entire world finds out. Cara walks in and I follow close behind, she sees the TV and her face lights up. 

'Hey, Kenny look, it's us!! Cara yelled grabbing my arm and pulling me towards the TV. She was right on E! News Giuliana Rancic was doing a report on our night out at the NY Knicks game. 

        "And last night GiGi Hadid, her boyfriend, Cody SImpson. and supermodels Cara Delevingne and Kendall Jenner enjoyed a night out at the NY Knicks game." Many images popped up on the screen of Gigi, Cody, and many of me and Cara. 

"Fellow BFF's Kendall and Cara seemed to be very close and comfortable with eachother", she reported. After that several photos flashed of Cara's hand on my inner thigh, us feeding eachother popcorn, me and Cara staring into eachothers eyes laughing, and most of all me when I licked my finger and rubbed her lips. 

"We'll look forward to seeing Cara walk the Armani show tomarrow, back to you Tom." 

        "Wow, that was rough", I say still staring at the TV. 

"What we were cuteeee", Cara replied laughing. 

        "Yeah and she said that we looked very close and comfortable together!!" I say. 

"Yes....that's because we are Kenny", She said pulling me in for another kiss. 

Knock Knock Knock!! "Kendall, open up it's your mom!" I hear outside my door. I ignore that still deeply kissing Cara, not ever wanting to stop. 

        "Oh love shouldn't you get that?" Cara asked pulling away. 

"No", I reply, pulling Cara in for more. Cara moved her head back and smiled, "Fine, i'll go get it then". She walked over to the door and opened it revealing my mom. 

        "Oh Cara!!" "It's so nice to officially meet you!!" My mom immediatly said pulling Cara into an embrace. 

"Oh you too Ms. Jenner!" Cara replied hugging her back. 

        "Oh please call me Kris", my mom laughed walking in, Cara following shortly behind. 

"Kendall I just came over to see what you and Harry were doing tomarrow?" My mom asked. My eyes got really wide and bit my lip trying to stop myslef from yelling at my mom. Why would she say that right in front of Cara? Ugh I didn't even have time to tell Cara myself. 

        "Harry?" Cara questioned furrowing her brows and eyeing me. 

"Oh she didn't tell you?" My mom exclaimed. 

        "No, mom you don't have too", I say trying to stop her. 

"No please, tell me", Cara replied smiling at my mom. Fuck. Me. I am screwed I can already tell that Cara is pissed. 

        "Well, Harry flew in today just to spend time with Kendall on her last day in NYC!!" "Kendall has been dying to see him and I just called him up and asked if he would like to come out.!" "And of course he said yes, he even flew out on the first flight avaliable!!" "Anyways tomarrow they are spending the entire day together, on a cute little date day!" My mom said throwing her hands everywhere so excited. The entire time I just stood there not knowing what to do. I looked at Cara and she listened carefully to my mom smiling when she looked at her. 

"Oh , really?" Cara replied. 

        "Well you know not the whole day", I reply trying to make it sound less terrible than it already sounds, 

"Yes the whole day silly, it's going to be so perfect!!" My mom exclaimed. 

        "I'm sure it will be!" Cara says raising her eyebrows. "Anyways I was on my way out, I'm exhausted". 

"No Car-"

        "Kendall it's fine, have fun tomarrow though, I'll see you later." Cara says saying goodbye to my mom. I feel like my heart has been shattered with a hammer into a million peices. No Cara, come back. This whole situation is worse than it should be. I didn't have any time to explain to Cara that I was only going to spend half the day with him and then tell him that I had zero feelings for him, and then of course spending the rest with her, the one I really wanted to be with. My mom spoke to me the entire time, but I completly spaced out staring at the window and then seeing Cara walk out and get into her car. It was like everything else in the world went into slow motion besides Cara out the window walking into her car. 

"Sorry, mom I gotta go", I tell her grabbing my chanel purse and coat and running out the door. 

        "Wait where are you going?" She quetioned. 

"Too fix something", I yell already out the door running as fast as I could to catch Cara's car.