SHoot

Cara's POV. 

One of Kendall's hands was softly holding my neck and her other was hugging my waist tightly. We stood like that for a little while, not roughly pulling each others clothes off or anything, just passionately kissing. I moved closer to her and brought our chests together as our lips moved against each others in sync. Down there was still throbbing and my legs felt weak, if it wasn't for Kendall holding me I probably would have fell on to the bed. While still kissing I felt Kendall's hands sliding down my body until they reached the back of my thighs, she then picked me up, surprising me. My legs were on either side of her as I pressed my body close to her, her tongue slipped into my mouth and explored my mouth, then playing with my own tongue. She tightly held the back of my thighs and then while still kissing she slowly walked over to the edge of the bed and gently set me down and then climbing on top of me. 

"Lift your arms up babe." Kendall said already taking my shirt off. I did as told and she removed my shirt throwing it somewhere behind her. She then started kissing my neck and then sucking on my weak spot. I let out a low moan as her hands unclasped my bra and she flung that somewhere too. She then licked my left boob while she played with my right one. I held her head with both hands as I threw my head back now moaning like crazy. Everything she did made me want to just scream and moan as loud as I could. She then pulled away from playing with my boobs and then pushed me all the way back to the head board of the bed. Kendall's small body was now placed perfectly between my legs, and she easily slid my joggers off, leaving me in my Calvin Klein panties. Kendall re connected our lips while roughly crashing her hips into mine making me let out a loud moan. 

"Aghh fuck Ken", I moaned grinding my hips with hers equally as hard. It's so rare to see Kendall like this, the more dominant one, and I loved it so fucking much, almost as much as I love being the more dominant one touching Kendall. Our lady parts were now perfectly centered with one another as we strongly grind our hips this making the pressure unbelievable and wetness to begin pooling between my legs. Kendall hungrily reconnected our lips, she sucked on my lower lip so hard, that it hurt but I loved it. I let out a muffled moan as Kendall pulled away pulling my lower lip with her. Her soft hands both roughly cupping my boobs, as she left sloppy kisses across my cheek, down my neck and to my collar bone. She then pinched one of my nipples that made me moan insanely loud, I felt a gush of wetness between my legs, and Kendall chuckled at my intense moans. Kendall then began kissing down my body again. I felt her soft lips enclose around my nipple as she sucked it and flicked her tongue around it. My hips bucked up into hers as she did it to the other side as well.

"Ken." I whimpered pushing her head lower and lower to where I really wanted her. She left a trail of soft kisses all the way down to my belly button where she stopped and sucked my skin there. 

"Oh my god", I moaned as she laid kisses above the waistband of my panties. She kissed the inside of my thighs every once in a while lightly nipping me with her teeth, she then laid a soft kiss on the thin soaked fabric of my panties. 

"SHIT Ken!" I moaned still pushing her head. 

"Your so fucking wet", Kendall smiled looking up at me while slipping off my panties and tossing them aside. Kendall pushed my legs apart a little more before placing kisses on each inner thigh. I then felt her hot breath hovering over my super heated core, but she wouldn't do anything she just hovered over, her hot breath killing me. I felt another gush of wetness from the sensation her breath is giving me. 

"Fuck Ken get in me", I moaned out, both of my hands grasping her head and then shoving it into my core. 

"Uh-uh", Kendall teased pulling away. "I do what I want." She said before lowering her self again. Holy shit that was hot. Dominant Ken. She got right to it and I felt her tongue lick my clit.