O

Kendall's POV.

I just finished a meeting with the Vogue Magazine directors and editors, in the next week or so I was going to be on the cover of it with? I'm not sure yet. Anyways tonight, in less than an hour, my family is all getting together for dinner, something we don't do often anymore, with all of us busy with work, traveling, and appearances. I hurried out of the Vogue building to go home and get ready for dinner. I was excited to see everyone together again, I mean even Rob is going to be there, and I can't wait to hear all about Kim and Khloe's trip to Armenia.

*****

We all were suppose to be at the restaurant at 8 and it's 8 now and I'm just leaving our house. I quickly jumped into my Range Rover and pulled out of our long driveway. I hope they don't get pissed at me for being late, I'm usually not this late but the Vogue meeting took longer than I expected. As I was driving along the free way my phone started to buzz, it was Cara. Every time she calls I still get the little girl excited feeling in my stomach and I can't help myself but smile.

"Hi Cara", I happily said driving with one hand now.

"Hello gorgeous", Cara replied with her flawless accent.

"Are you done filming for today?" I questioned.

"No, I'm on a break right now though, what are you doing?"

"I'm on my way to a family dinner right now, every one is going to be there".

"Oh really?!" Cara excitingly said. "Say hi to all of them for me".

"I will....I wish you were here, I would have brought you with me."

"I know I am a Kardashian anyways." Cara laughed, and I laughed with her.

"You know I was thinking", I started.

"What is it babe?"

"I want to come out and visit you". I said.

"Kenny I would LOVE that!" "But I know your busy with modeling and I don't want to take you away from that."

"I don't care about that, I care about you.....I love you and I miss you so fucking bad." I truthfully say, pulling into the restaurant parking lot. I recognize Kim's car so I park right next to it.

"Awh Kenny I miss you more than you'll ever know, and I miss your sexy body." Cara says her voice changing into a deep seductive tone. "And the things you do to me."

I turned the car off and sat back in my seat, closing my eyes visualizing all the wild things that we did, making a warm feeling wash over me.

"Car-"

Bam Bam Bam!!

I was startled by someone banging on the window. My eyes shot open and there was my dad Bruce smiling through the window and waving.

"Holy Shit." I sighed.

"What's wrong?" Cara asked.

"Nothing it's my dad I'll call you later." I say opening the door, I hung up before Cara even said bye because I didn't want my dad to question anything.

"Hey sweetheart every one is waiting for you in there, what are you doing out here?" My dad softly questions.

"Uh, sorry I was just finishing a call...." I trailed off grabbing my purse.

"Was this call so important that you had to be 15 minutes late to our dinner?" He says showing me his watch.

"Dad, I'm sorry okay?"