The Game

Kendall's POV.

I told Cara to come over a little bit earlier than 8 because I really needed just to see her. I was in the hotel bathroom and I was applying my makeup for tonight. I was using black liquid eye liner trying to get that perfect winged look. Cara sat on top of one of the counters criss crossed staring at her phone and reading funny tweets to me. Every once in a while I would sneek a glance at her sitting on the counter. She was so flawless, wearing her black snap back and messy hair, every time I see her she continues to take my breath away. I was doing my mascarra and Cara got up and was now standing. I looked at her in the mirror and she caught me. She smiled and walked up to me snaking her arms around my waist and kissing my neck. I set my mascarra down on the counter and bit my lip, or else I would be moaning like crazy.

"I can't wait until after the game tonight", Cara whispered in my ear. Her lips so close she made me have goosebums and a warm feeling below.

"You better finish getting ready", Cara softly said and then pulling away walking out of the bathroom. I finished doing my makeup and then we were off to the game.

**********************************************************************************

We were in the back of our limo and I was sitting on Cara's lap with both of my arms around her neck.

"So glad we can finnally be out together" Cara said. My stomach dropped. I hope Cara doesn't think that we can go out in public like a couple or something. I want to be a couple with Cara but...there is just too much on the line. When I didn't reply Caraa sensed that something was up.

"What's wrong?"

"Cara......I want to be with you in public so bad." I begin.

"Ah, I was afraid you were going to say that." Cara sadly said.

"I would ruin my family's name and reputation, and they would never approve." I reply.

"I understand, but as long as you and your ass belong to me", Cara laughed grabbing my ass and squeezing it.

"So glad that you understand", I say so releaved. I leaned in and passionetly kissed her lips. Our kisses kept getting rougher and rougher, and before I knew it I was stradling Cara with my knees on both sides of her. Cara's hands were gripping my ass tightly pulling me closer and closer to her. We both were breathing heavy now and Cara's kisses moved to my neck and once again she sucked on my weak spot. The only thing I was wearing under my shirt was a bra so Cara's hands slipped up my shirt touching my bare skin and grasing my hips. Just then we felt the car come to a scorching halt.

"Shit are we here?" Cara asked pulling away from my lips. I looked out the window and our car was in front of the stadium and surrounded my screaming fans.

"Oh no, we are here"! I yelled getting down from Cara's lap and fixing my hair.

"Do I look okay"? I ask her consioussly combing through my hair with my fingers.

Cara laughed, "Haha you look like you were just about to get fuckkked."

"Oh please!" I laughed back fixing her hair now and combing down the frizzed parts from our make out session.

"Okay are you ready now?" Cara asked with her hand on the door handle and putting back on her snap back.

"Yeah let's go." I reply and Cara opens the door revealing a bunch of screaming fans mixed in with the papparazzi. Our securtiy guards yell at them to stay back and let us walk but they are crazy!! I grab on too Cara's hand and I tilt my head forward the camera flashes blinding me. Cara leads me into the staduim and then we are bomabrded with even more fans with their cell phones out, all snapping pictures. Our security guards lead us too our courtside seats, my hand still in Cara's. I was surprised to only see GiGi and her boyfriend Cody Simpson.