Hola

Cara's POV.

"Yes everything is okay....I'm sure."

"Mhhmm."

I was laying in bed face down, I awoke listening to Kendall talk to someone on the phone quietly beside me. I stirred kicking the blankets off of me too face her.

"Yeah I have to go, I'll call you later. Love you too. Bye." She hung up and looked down at me smiling.

"Who was that Ken?" I groggily ask.

"Just Khlo checking to see how you are doing." She replied.

I grabbed her hand and intertwined our fingers.

"What time is it anyway love?"

"10:30 (p.m) Kendall replied.

""Holy shit I slept long."

"I know, you were out." Kendall lightly chuckled.

"Did you get everything for tomorrow?" I question, I picked up our intertwined hands and kissed the back of her hand, my lips lingering longer than needed.

"Yes, wanna see me dress?!" Kendall excitingly suggested.

"Of course love." I smiled pecking her hand multiple times. I don't want to let go of her.

"I can't when your doing that." Kendall softly said.

I kissed her hand once more then released it, watching her back as she walked to another room. I slumped back in bed waiting for her. I heard footsteps approaching, I opened my eyes but she returned with nothing in her hands.

"Well where is it?" I curiously ask.

"I decided that it's a surprise." Kendall sexily said biting her lip.

"Now I really want to know what it is." I whine.

"Stop whining, you'll just have to wait and see." Kendall teased climbing back on the bed. I immediately pulled her body to mine cuddling her from behind, loving the feeling of her butt against my pelvis.

"So what's the plan tomorrow?" Kendall questions.

"The movie starts at 9:00 but we have to be there around 7:00 for pictures and shit."

"Okay babe that means be there at 7:00 not leave at 7:00." Kendall seriously says but laughs afterwards.

"Bitch I should be telling you that." I playfully fire back. Before I can even tell what's going on Kendall's on top of me holding both of wrists down on either side of me.

Kendall intimately stared down at me, her eyes raking over my body making me feel insanely insecure despite the many intimate moments we have shared together.

"What did you just call me?" Kendall's voice was quite and husky making me feel warm inside.

"N-nothing", I stuttered causing her to smirk.

"That's what I thought." And with that Kendall kissed my lips but pulled away when I kissed back. She trailed her lips down my neck, leaving gentle kisses with her perfect lips. My body temperate immediately rose up...I need her. I need to feel her bare skin against mine. She let go of my wrists and I sat up so that she was flawlessly sitting on my lap her legs wrapped around me. I gripped her ass, smashing my lips against hers. She held my face with both hands, her fingers trailing over my jaw.

"I love you." I breath out on her lips.

We both stop for a moment and just stare at each other.