Alwaysssss

REMINDER: This is all FICTION!!

**********

Kendall's POV.

Cara just left and I'm still laying in bed too lazy and tired to get out. I grabbed my phone off of the nightstand beside the bed and pressed the home button. As usual 93883247389 notifications but I skim through to find the important ones. I had 4 texts from Kylie so I decided to read those first.

12:42 a.m Kylie: Kendall where are you? I need you :(

1:03 a.m Kylie: Just went by the house...where are you?

1:19 a.m Kylie: Please answer :(

1:46 a.m Kylie: Okay I give up......Tyga cheated on me and I don't know what to do....call me back when you have a chance your the only one I can talk to about this

"What the fuck!" I yell out loud. Tyga cheated on Kylie?! I feel like punching that ass hole in the face right about now. I can't believe this. I immediatly click on Kylie's contact and call her. I sat there super impatient waiting for her to pick up, I'm about to freak shit on Tyga later.

"Hello?" Kylie answered on the last ring, her voice was hoarse and deep.

"TYGA CHEATED ON YOU?" I scream into the phone. "WITH WHO?!" "DID HE TALK TO YOU SINCE THEN?! "I SWEAR KYLIE I WILL KI-!"

"KENDALL!" Kylie yells. "Shut the fuck up for 2 seconds and let me tell you what happened."

Now that shut me up, I realllly want to know what happened.

"Well....." Kylie started. "This transgender lady I guess posted her texts from Tyga and shit.....and she even posted his dick pics he sent to her. She said that they have had an ongoing affair for like 1 year now....." Kylie sighed.

"Are you okay?" I softly ask.

"No I'm not fucking okay, my boyfriend fucking cheated on me with a tranzie!" (No offense) Kylie loudly yelled. Now it sounded like Kylie broke down and was crying.

"Kylie....." I start to say.

"Kendall just stop, just come over....I really need you." Kylie sobbed. Fuck how do I tell her I'm like 20 states away from her.

"Uh Kylie I'm in North Carolina..." I bit my lip cringing at what she might say next.

"North Carolina?!" What the hell are you doing there?" Kylie sniffled.

"Um visiting Cara.." I quietly said kinda hoping she didn't hear.

"Oh....t-thats fine then." Kylie said. I could tell she was crying hard now. Damn I feel really bad now, she needs me, she even told me that I'm the only one she could talk to about this. Fuck I can't believe I'm thinking about leaving Cara when I just got here literally yesterday.

"No..Kylie just wait for me...I'll jet over to California."

"Your just going to leave Cara?" Kylie questioned. I could hear her voice lighten up.

"She'll understand." I lie. "Anyways I better start packing all my shit now."

"Thank you so much Kendall....I love you, tell Cara I'm sorry."

"It's fine....I'll see you soon, love you sister!" I yell. I heard Kylie laugh before she hangs up. I smile and finally climb out of bed to get ready to visit Cara's set and tell her about what's happening.

Cara's POV.

We filmed like 2 scenes and I'm already tired as shit. We were on a break so I sat on one of the couches I just want to sleep, I legit got like 3 hours of sleep because Kendall kept me up all night, but I'm not complaining I'll get 3 hours of sleep every night for the rest of my life for that, I smirk to myself. I was about to doze off when I heard some one yell. "KENDALL JENNER!"