Nope, not today

Cara's POV.

Michelle covered my lips with her warm lips, pressing her chest to mine.

"Woah, woah." I breathed out pushing her off of me.

"What did....I do wrong?" Michelle sadly said.

My chest got heavy and it was getting harder to breath. This is too much right now, I need a drink, and need to be alone to think about this and maybe call Kendall again.

"Nothing....you did nothing wrong." I breathed out, closing my eyes.

"Then kiss me...." Michelle closed her eyes and started leaning closer too me. I felt like I was going to be sick.

"Michelle!" Stop please stop. I can't...." I struggled to find the right words to say at the moment.

"Why last time I checked you weren't seeing anyone.....are you?" She critically asked.

"Get out of my hotel." I said clenching my jaw.

"Wh-"

I cut her off, "Michelle. Get. Out. Now."

"Fine, call me when you stop being such an emotional freak." She said and then walked out.

Emotional freak? What the fuck? I need something to relieve my pain....alcohol. I stumble over to the mini bar and immediately grab a whole bottle of Svedka and a can of Sprite. I pass out on the couch and just start chugging away, sip of Svedka, chase with Sprite, sip of svedka, chase it down with Sprite, repeat, repeat, repeat.....

Kendall's POV.

"Steellllaaaaa!" I called from the bedroom. We were at a house party and it was way too crowded so we crashed in a bedroom.

"Steellllaaa I miss you!" I yelled one more time.

"Coming Kenny baby!" Stella's voice travels down the hall. Me and Stella went out for some drinks and ended up here because she ran into one of her distant friends at the bar we were at, who invited us over. We really hit it off as friends of course. We have sooo much in common it's not even funny I can't believe I haven't met her before.

"Someone called you." Stella said plopping down on the bed causing me to shift a little.

"Really? Who?" I question picking up my drink.

"I think it was Cara, I'm not 100 percent sure." She shrugged sipping her drink.

"Shit I need to call her back." I said standing up.

"Later, for now we're gonna dance." She smirked standing up before me sticking her hand out. I smiled and grabbed her hand following her as she led me back downstairs to the crowded area.

"I need another drink first." I say close to her ear. She nods and leads us to the bar.

"Good choice Jenner." And she smirked getting us 4 shots. And yes, Stella has started to call me all sorts of nicknames like everyone else, even though we just met today.

"To new best friends." Stella smiled holding up her shot. I grabbed mine, clinked it against hers and threw the shot back. I picked up the other and quickly drank it too.

Stella just laughed while she watched me.

"Okay let's dance." I say burping a little and grabbing Stella's hand pulling her too the dance floor.

Cara's POV.

I hate my life. In one hand I held my phone and it was shaking, I don't know if it was from the alcohol or what. While I was sitting here drinking alone I tried calling her like 8 more times, and of course no pick up. This alcohol is not enough....I need more. I stumble over to my luggage and roughly unzip one, throwing everything out of it searching for my makeup bag. Fuck it's not in this bag. I tore about and threw all my shit everywhere until I found my make up bag. I pulled it out and took out a hidden mini plastic Baggie of cocaine. I used to do this a lot, but I stopped because it was bad for me, but this one time couldn't hurt. I took a out a few bills and got right to it, dumping all the white powder over the glass coffee table and making neat rows. I made about 4 rows of Coke all lined up on top of each other. I snorted one line. Fuck that felt good! I snort another line. God why would I ever stop this? 3rd line, I'm completely out of it, the room is spinning and I'm starting to hallucinate. By the time I finish the 4th line I find myself in dyer need of more. I snorted every possible particle of cocaine on the table and emptied the Baggie one more time to make sure nothing was there. I tried to stand up but I was so fucked up I couldn't even walk. I tried to put one foot in front of another but I completely failed, I flailed my arms in the air as I fell, next thing I know I feel something hard smack against my head. "Fuck!" I land cheek down on the floor with something warm and liquid rushing down my head, that's the last thing I remember before I blacked out.