Antitdote

For the past couple of days Cara has basically been living at my apartment which I love. She is leaving for Montreal tomorrow for more promoting of Paper Towns, and I will be meeting her there because I have other various shoots and meetings to finish before I go to the first ever premiere of Paper Towns with her. Since Khloe has found out about me and Cara we have been talking a lot lately and she is being super supportive about the whole situation. I just got home from a meeting with Balmain and I'm fucking starving. For the past week I have been getting by, by only eating small things like a piece of celery and lots of water. I take a quick shower and then throw on a baggy t shirt and some Calvin Klein panties. Cara still isn't home yet, she herself had a meeting as well today. So in my lonely apartment I switch on the TV and danced over to the kitchen and open the fridge. Leftover chocolate cake, pudding, hamburgers, and much more shit that wasn't here before. Fuck you Cara! I pick up the chocolate cake and stare at it for about a minute, but I put it back. I pop a couple pain relievers because not eating comes along with terrible migraines and dizziness and a few diet pills and then I hop back on the couch and I catch up on some Scandal.
It's about 7:00 p.m. and Cara still isn't home yet. I watch an episode and I start to feel my eye lids get heavy.

CARA'S POV.
I had a meeting with my team from Paper Towns, our last one before the premiere that I'm beyond excited for to attend with Kendall. But first I need Kendall to eat. Yes that's right Kendall is not eating and she literally thinks I don't notice when we are with each other the majority of the day. Me being in the modeling industry longer than her I obviously know what it's like to crack under the pressure. So before returning to Kendall's apartment I stopped at Nobu and picked up Kendall's favorites which is a lot but I am going to get all of it for her. I got an order of tomato ceviche, tuna tacos, and a monkfish plate with caviar. With 2 bags of food in my hands I managed to open Kendall's front door.

"Kendall!" I called out placing the food on her kitchen counter.

"Yes?" I heard Kendall's angelic voice answer.

While I was preparing the food I noticed bottles of pain killers and diet pills on the counter. Fuck, it's worse than I thought.

"Come here we're going to eat." I yelled grabbing 2 glasses and making a special little drink. I added a vodka shot, a bottle of beer, and some raspberries.

"I already ate!" Kendall shouted.

Oh my god, is she really pulling this shit with me again? Frustrated I set the drinks down and walk over to her living room where she was laying on the couch.

"What did you eat?" I asked her sitting down next to her. She furrowed her brows and stared at me.

"Why do you care?" She snapped, paying attention to the TV again.

"Kendall please just eat with me I got your favorites, tomato ceviche...."

I saw Kendall's body jolt up.

"Tuna tacos....." I added.

Her eyes widened.

"Monkfish and caviar."

Kendall signed, "Cara I ate some chicken before you came."

I just bit my tongue. "I made us drinks at least drink with me?" I stared at her with pleading eyes.

"Fine." Kendall gave in, pausing her show and following me to her kitchen.

"Holy shit you really did get all my favorites." Kendall said eyeing up all the food.

"Of course I did." I stated grabbing a little bit of  everything and sitting down, Kendall sat across from me with her drink. I can't believe she still hasn't given in and ate even with seeing all the delicious food.