590 : Disturbance

Start from the beginning

Since you can't kill him, then take the opportunity to destroy the ceremony.

Master Ji let them in. Of course, he didn't expect them to do anything in the crowd, but wanted them to lurch in the Akasaka Sect and take the opportunity to create some chaos and cooperate with the outside attack. Now Lord Jiu has started to act, but Aunt Mei hasn't let them do it for a long time.

Several people were a little anxious, for fear of ruining the good deeds of Lord Jiu.

Aunt Mei did not move, and said lightly: [A master in the Chixiao Sect is like a cloud, and an ancestor of the Min clan is still here. If we do anything, it is easy to be discovered, so it is better to take a look at the situation first. 】

[We can go to other places. ] The ordinary-faced man suggested, [Ling Yunfeng is a good place. 】

He lowered his eyes to conceal the hostility in his eyes so as not to be noticed by those around him.

Aunt Mei seemed to be moved, and when people were not paying attention, they headed towards Ling Yunfeng.

Lingyunfeng is a more important place for cultivation of the Chixiao Sect. Many outstanding disciples of the Chixiao Sect are retreating here. If these outstanding disciples can be killed at Lingyunfeng, it must be a very heavy one for the Chixiao Sect. The blow is better than the three painless attacks they have done in the past.

They were prepared long ago, and as long as they lay down the things they brought, they would be able to blow up the entire Lingyun Peak.

When he started his hand, suddenly the ordinary man's heart was pierced by a palm, and Shihai was also attacked.

He turned his head slowly, looking at the man who killed him with a full face, "You..."

Aunt Mei retracted her hand slowly, her eyes were deep, and she said coldly: "Don't order me!"

Seeing that man died, the remaining few were silent, looking at the cold-faced Auntie. Aunt Mei's appearance is not very good, just delicate, but they all know that this is not the true face of Aunt Mei. It is said that he has a peculiar spiritual tool that can change her appearance at will. The current appearance is just a random transformation of her.

Aunt Mei said: "Let's go."

"Mei, Aunt Mei, Master Ji will be angry." Someone mustered up the courage to say.

"As long as you don't say it, Master Ji will not know."

"but……"

"It's okay, I'll talk to Master Jiu after I go back." Aunt Mei said coldly, "You just follow me and follow my orders."

Several people had to carefully take back the things buried under Ling Yunfeng and leave with Aunt Mei.

They didn't understand why Aunt Mei suddenly stopped her hands. They always felt that her behavior was a little strange, but they couldn't see anything from the changed face.

When Wen Qiao and the others came to the front of the sect, they saw a group of monsters deceiving the front of the sect across the guardian formation.

However, these monsters were not the most noticeable. They looked outside the sect, and the four Yuan Emperor Realm ancestors were fighting with a black robe man.

The four Yuan Dynasty ancestors confronted a black-robed man, and the black-robed man didn't let the wind fall.

Everyone was shocked.

They were not able to intervene in the battle of the Yuan Emperor Realm. Everyone looked at the monster attacking the guardian formation and couldn't help asking, "What monster is this?"