528 : Seen the White haired man again

Wen Qiao was stunned, and a doubt arose in his heart.

Why did you see this person again?

It seems that in the gorge of Mochizuki Island in the Underworld, since seeing that scene in the illusion created by the evil green light, it seems that as long as you fall into the magic barrier, you will see this person.

She watched quietly for a while, took out the Five Elements Breaking Pill and swallowed it.

The five elements breaking barriers turned into a scent of medicine and slid into the throat. The darkness in front suddenly shattered like a mirror, and the white-haired and black-clothed man disappeared even before he could see his face clearly in the future.

"Aha?"

Hearing the call of ear provocation, Wen Qiao raised her eyes, and turned to a pair of warm and worried eyes. She blinked her eyes and said, "I'm fine, I have taken the Five Elements Barrier Breaking Pill."

Ning Yuzhou looked at her for a while, then stretched out his hand to touch her head and smiled slightly.

The teacher squeezed in lifelessly and asked curiously: "Sister Aqiao, what did you see when you fell into the Five Elements Devil?"

Wen Qiao naturally ignored him, and took Ning Yuzhou's hand and walked forward.

After walking for a while, Wen Qiao couldn't help but ask: "Husband, what level of spiritual formation does this five-element obsessive heart formation belong to?"

Ning Yuzhou paused slightly, "It's not a spiritual formation, it's a great celestial formation."

"Fairy Formation?" Everyone present was taken aback. Both the Spirit Formation and the Immortal Formation understood, but why is it the Spirit Formation? Could it be a combination of celestial spirits?

"It's exactly what you think." Ning Yuzhou explained with a smile, "This is a combination of celestial spirits. It can be used in the lower realm or in the upper realm. The stronger the spirit, the less affected it is. But in the lower realm, it is indeed a very powerful super-class array, and it cannot be cracked."

"Why can't it be solved?" Jing Jue asked in a puzzled manner. Although he was not a formation mage, he had also heard of a formation. Could a cultivator in the lower realm be unable to break the fairy formation?

"Since it is a fairy formation, the only fairy formation master can break the formation related to the immortal. There is no fairy formation master in the lower realm.."

After listening, everyone finally understood that they couldn't blame the Heavenly Formation Alliance for the arrival of a king-level formation mage this time, but they still had to rely on the spirit pill to cross the formation.

They walked for a long time, and even Wen Qiao swallowed the Five Elements Breaking Pill twice, not to mention Ning Jichen and Su Molan.

Only Ning Yuzhou and Shi Wuming have not been trapped.

Finally, a black monument appeared on the barren gray gravel ground ahead.

"Look at it, it's the wordless monument..." Jing Jue just yelled happily before being interrupted.

"It's not a monument without words." Ning Jichen squinted his eyes, "There are words on it."

Everyone speeded up, and soon approached the black monument, only to see the forbidden words on the black monument clearly displayed in front of the world: Senluo Temple.

These four characters appeared on the black giant stele, and every stroke of the pen was deeply engraved into the stele, forming a peculiar rhythm. These four characters are obviously not the characters of the current cultivation world, but as long as everyone sees them, they will automatically understand their meaning in their minds.