579 : Min Sulin

Wen Qiao and Min Jishu have changed back to their original appearances.

The two looked at Min Sulin and did not speak.

Compared with Wen Qiao's indifference to facing a stranger, Min Jishu suppressed a deep emotion in his eyes, as if he would vent out angrily as long as there is an opportunity.

Min Sulin didn't care to ask why they were here. Seeing the emotion in Min Ji's eyes, she was a little at a loss.

Obviously, as an elder, she showed such obvious emotions in front of the younger Min Jishu, which shows the pressure in Min Sulin's heart.

In the end, Min Jishu said, "Aunt Sulin, why are you here?"

Min Sulin looked at Wen Qiao subconsciously and found that she didn't care about the "Aunt Sulin" at all, and didn't know if it was a relief or a loss. She stunned and said: "I'm here to investigate the matter of the Heavenly Sacred Gate."

Min frowned, and then asked, "What's the matter with Qingyanmen?"

Min Sulin didn't say a word, but her face turned pale again, looking as if she would fall down in the next moment, she had a rather pitiful charm.

Min Jishu's heart sank, and he suppressed his voice and asked, "What's the matter between you and the master of the Qingyanmen? Could it be...you even committed yourself to him in order to find out the Heavenly Sage to gain heaven news from the Holy Gate?"

There was a bit of embarrassment on Min Su's lint, but she still made no sound.

This is considered a default.

Min Jishu's fingers trembled, and he was so angry that he couldn't speak for a while, his chest was tumbling with fierce emotions, and his whole body was not well.

"Calm down." Wen Qiao stretched out his hand and patted his shoulder.

This strength was a little heavy, which made Min Jishu feel a little pain in his shoulder blades, but it also calmed him down.

Probably because of Wen Qiao's overly calm attitude, and on the merchant ship, they talked about the two ways of righteousness and demons, which gave him some psychological preparation and eased his anxiety.

Since ancient times, the two ways of righteousness and demons are not at the same time. Righteous spiritual cultivation is ashamed of being in the company of demonic cultivation. Moxiu also looks down on the false benevolence and hypocrisy of the right way. .

As a member of the Min clan in the Inner Sea, it is also a family with upright clan style. The Min clan's attitude towards demonic cultivation is the same as that of many righteous ways, and he is ashamed to be with him. Unexpectedly, one day, their Min clan members would be mixed up with demonic cultivators, and even committed to demonic cultivators.

He was very angry and even felt disappointed.

After getting angry, he calmed down quickly.

"Aunt Sulin, how did you and the master of Qingyanmen know each other?" Min Jishu asked.

Min Sulin was like a kid who did something wrong. Under the persecution of her nephew, Min Jishu, she honestly said: "When I was tracing the information of Tianshengmen, I fought against a Yuanhuang realm named Jiuye from Tianshengmen. At that time, although I escaped by a fluke, I was severely injured and was rescued by the master of the Qingyanmen passing by."

Min Ji was stunned, but he didn't expect to have such an inside story.

"Does the sect master of the Blue Flame Gate know your identity?"