434 : Long Yi

Meteoron looked over lazily, indifferent.

Little Qilin let out a cry and said in surprise, "Brother Ning, do you want to leave here?"

Ning Yuzhou nodded slightly, "The purpose of our coming down is to use the red lotus karma fire to break the phoenix shell. Now this little phoenix has broken the shell and will not stay for long." At this point, his brows frowned slightly. And with the lethal power of this evil thing, cultivators can't come into direct contact with it, and we can't help much by staying here."

Meteorite snorted, feeling that this human race was really brazen.

It's just that it can't help much, it's fine without dragging them down. It's just two weak human races with awakened divine bloodlines, rushing here to mix things up.

Although I didn't agree with it in my heart, the purpose of Ning Yuzhou's two people coming here was to break the phoenix shell, but Meteorite didn't say anything.

Little Qilin said with some worry: "Brother Ning, it's no good, that evil spirit is trying to break free from the suppression of the red lotus karmic fire this time. The outside has been eroded by the black air, and you can't leave."

Wen Qiao held Little Phoenix and said in surprise: "Are we trapped here?"

Little Qilin said.

At this time, the meteor dragon that seemed to have nothing to do with him also said: "Not only that, but three ghost sages and a lot of ghost emperors came outside. The breath of the little phoenix's birth has been leaked out, I'm afraid the entire Netherworld. They all know about the sacred beasts coming to the world. If you go out, you will have to face the three ghosts."

Ning Yuzhou's brows were slightly twisted, and there was not much change on the face.

The meteor dragon that was observing secretly saw it, and suddenly became a little boring. It said this to see if this human race would show a panicked look. But he didn't expect him to be so calm. Could it be that Emperor Xi's bloodline is really so good, as long as the practitioner who awakens this bloodline, even when he is still weak, still possesses an incomparably powerful character and courage?

Wouldn't it be another world destroyer?

Little Qilin said, "In fact, you can let Long Yi send you out."

Meteoron replied without thinking: "Don't think about it!"

"Long Yi's speed is fast. You can send them out while the evil spirit is suppressed by the red lotus karma fire. Even if the evil spirit is chasing by then, you can resist one or two by your ability, and there are for the Red Lotus Karma Fire, just leave the range of the black energy released by the evil evil spirits. The evil evil energy is expanding outward, just leave the scope of their expansion..."

"I'm not thinking about it!" The meteor dragon roared loudly. Could this unicorn cub not understand the dragon language?

Little Qilin squatted obediently, looking up at it, "Long Yi, do you have the heart to let the newborn Phoenix stay here and lead a precarious life?"

Meteorite: "..."

"And I still want to find my body back. Without the help of Brother Ning and Sister Wen, I only have one soul, wearing this puppet shell, and I can't move at all."

Meteorite: "..."

Little Qilin said gruffly: "Long Yi, do you bear it?"

The meteor dragon snapped its tail off the black rock wall next to it, and its huge body was flying in the air. The dragon's claws climbed the upper rock wall and wandered around, as if feeling very anxious, making it not knowing how to choose.