424 : The meteor dragon trace

Everyone and ghosts were stunned, and there was only one thought in their hearts at this time.

What kind of existence is this, it can make the ghost face flower that has nothing to bite all its teeth!

Even Wu Jingping was so shocked that they almost forgot the ghost face flowers. They didn't know how good the ghost face flowers were until they were bitten and torn off a layer of flesh.

Don't think they are just a group of carnivorous mutant ghost plants, biting a cultivator is as simple as a wolf tearing meat.

In front is a hillside with lush vegetation, and not far away there is a valley-like place, inside is a lush vegetation, which shields the outside exploration.

Those ghost face flowers flew out of the valley, and a long fleshy touch connected under the ghost head seemed to extend infinitely, chasing people and ghosts who had escaped all the way.

When Wen Qiao and the others came over, there was still a steady stream of ghost face flowers flying out of the valley, one by one ghost heads flying ferociously, opening their blood basins and mouths. This picture made people chill. Not to mention the attack power and bite force of Ghost Mianhua, even the practitioners of Yuanhuang Realm can be bitten by it.

One carelessness, Take Xiong'an was bitten in the arm.

Not only was the vestment on his body smashed, but the flesh was also torn off, instantly bloody.

Although the injury was not serious, it was shocking. I didn't expect this kind of ghost-faced tongue to be so severe.

When the ghost face flower eats the flesh and blood of the Yuanhuang realm cultivator that contains abundant spiritual power, it is even more fierce. The ghost eyes are hideous, and the mouth is dripping blood, and it attacked more and more swiftly.

The surrounding ghost flowers are also stimulated by the smell of blood in the air, like crazy.

Wu Xiong An was also angry immediately, thinking that his dignified Yuanhuang Realm true monarch, even if he was bullied by Wen Qiao this little monster in the Yuanling Realm late stage, she is really capable, but what are these ugly ghosts?

See if he doesn't blow up their ghosts!

Wu Xiong'an held the swords in both hands, with a clear light, cutting off the fleshy touch of their heads, and exploding with the palm of the ghost head that fell to the ground and continued to bite.

Seeing this scene, everyone knew that even if these ghost heads were separated from the roots of the flesh, they would not die easily, and they could continue to attack. They had to deal with their heads together.

Wen Tutu and Wu Xiong'an two Yuanhuang cultivators stayed not far in front of the valley. No matter how many ghosts came, they would explode with a hammer or a palm.

Wen Qiao and Wu Jingping were flying by the side, kicking the ghost face flower that was flying to other places and hammering them.

With the help of this group of people, the group of scarred people Xiu and Gui Xiu finally escaped and sat on the ground, panting desperately.

They also have different degrees of injuries. In addition to being bitten by the ghost face flower, there are other murderous things. Obviously, they have experienced countless battles and fights before encountering the ghost face flower, so they were only killed by the ghost face before. Hua chased so embarrassed.

Ning Yuzhou walked over and asked, "Where did you come from?"

After the rest of the catastrophe, Gui Xiu and Ren Xiu looked at him at the same time. In an instant, Ren Xiu's face was full of surprises, and Gui Xiu subconsciously became alert.