565 : Change place the blood-devouring vine

Before leaving, there is one more thing to be solved.

Wen Qiao, Ning Yuzhou and Little Phoenix came to the blood-devouring forest.

When they found them coming, the originally quiet Blood Devouring Lin suddenly moved, and countless vines waved, and the unsuspecting people instantly thought that the Blood Devouring Demon Vine was going to attack them.

"Don't make trouble." Wen Qiao reached out and patted a blood-red vine.

Several blood-devouring demon vines slid feebly on the ground, and the demons slid back and forth, making a rustling sound.

Since the Demon Cave was sealed again, there were no monsters and demon energy that were automatically sent to the door. It hadn't eaten for a long time, and it had been listless in everything. Finally, Xiao Miaomiao came over and let it cheer up some energy, but I didn't know that Xiao Miaomiao didn't seem to want to take care of it.

"I'll take you to a place." Wen Qiao said to the blood-devouring demon vine, "there will be countless monsters and demons, you can eat there."

With a snorting sound, the listless vines waved with an exceptional spirit.

Wen Qiao nodded in satisfaction, "However, if you are to be transferred over, your vitality may be greatly injured, and a part of the body must be discarded."

The blood-devouring demon vine has been entrenched in this place for too long. If it wants to move its body over, it is estimated that it will take the space of Ning Yuzhou. But the blood-devouring demon vine's nature is too domineering. After entering the space, the space still has to let it be destroyed? There are so many precious spiritual grasses in the space that can't let it harm.

So the current method can only let it abandon some of its ontology.

The blood-devouring demon vine's intelligence is not high, it has only one idea, follow Xiao Miaomiao to eat delicious food, give up some of the main body, it's nothing. After it is full, it can grow back if it has enough flesh and blood.

For Yao Zhi, as long as the tree core is not destroyed, it can grow indefinitely.

With its consent, Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou became busy.

The little phoenix flew in mid-air, staring at its parents busy, and fell on a vine, making a small chirp, as if asking them if they needed its help.

Wen Qiao outputs the wood aura to the blood-devouring demon vine, so that it can retain more vitality when it is dug away later.

Ning Yuzhou waved to the little phoenix and waited for it to land on his shoulders before saying, "When you take the blood-devouring demon vine away later, you will burn the rest."

Since the blood-devouring demon vine is transplanted to the devil’s cave, there is no need for another blood-devouring demon vine. The remaining part of the body is directly destroyed, so it is not necessary to let it stay and continue to grow into the second blood-eating vine. Demon vines destroy the balance of the world.

Little Phoenix tweeted a promise, and straightened his swollen chest.

Wen Qiao has been busy for most of the day, and finally decided on the main part of the Blood Devouring Demon Vine to be transferred.

Then when she was waiting to carry it, she discovered for the first time that there were still things in this world that she couldn't carry.

Ning Yuzhou: "..."

Wen Qiao silently looked at the blood-devouring demon vine that was a little nervously sliding the vine carefully, and decided: "It's better to abandon some of the main body, and take your demon core over, and it's okay to go there to grow again."