599 : Possessed

The crowd quickly slid into the passage in the sarcophagus.

After they entered, the zombies in the sarcophagus had broken out. Except for the flying zombies previously killed by Wen Qiao, there are six flying zombies, which is equivalent to facing six Yuanhuang realms at once, even Wen Qiao feel strenuous.

Fortunately, these flying zombies are only responsible for guarding, and don't break in.

With their roar, everyone disappeared in the passage.

The passage is deep and winding, and the gloomy chill is everywhere, and I don't know where it leads.

Walking in it, people have an illusion of reaching another space from the sarcophagus.

This is not an illusion, because the cold stone slab under the foot does not know when it becomes a kind of vain feeling, as if stepping on the void, and it can make people smoothly down-to-earth, and will not step on the air with one foot.

This feeling is similar to the void where they broke into the Qilin Palace of the Little Qilin in the secret realm of Chiri Mountain Villa. They are all separated from reality and specially opened up a different space.

As far as the field of vision was, it was dark, and there was no sound.

After walking for a while, everyone's pace slowly stopped.

Although it was dark all around, they could feel that they had separated from the previous passage, but they didn't know where they were.

"Great Uncle is in this space?" Wen Qiao asked softly, and took the topaz, which was nestled in her hair as a golden bead flower, into her hand.

The tentacles of the two topaz ants were trembling, and they were also helpless. This place is a bit weird, it is not easy to find people, and it will interfere with their judgment.

Wen Qiao understood the meaning of the two citrine ants, and said to the people around: "We'd better not separate."

"Can you find the third uncle?" Di Wan asked, looking at the two topaz ants curiously.

"The big ants and the little ants are hard to find." Wen Qiao said truthfully, "There is something here that interferes with their judgment."

The two topaz ants are mutant ant monsters transformed by Ning Yuzhou with a special secret method. They have the ability to trace and ask shadows on the basis of guiding the way, and they can rarely hide their perception. But there is a peculiar power in this place that interferes with the perception of the two citrine ants, preventing them from accurately finding people.

Ning Yuzhou thought for a while and got the little unicorn out of the space.

When he first came out, Xiao Qilin looked around curiously and asked, "Brother Ning, where is this?"

Little Qilin has been nesting in the space recently, rarely touching the outside, and didn't know that they ran to the Xiexiu Dongfu. Now seeing this strange space, the tone is a little subtle.

"It's in an evil repair cave that may have been handed down from ancient times." Ning Yuzhou replied, "Look at this space, can you find people here."

Hearing that it was looking for someone, Xiao Qilin honestly investigated.

Di Wan and Liu Ruozhu stared at the little unicorn with a look of surprise in their eyes. They had vaguely heard a word before, but they didn't expect it to be a unicorn. But even the phoenix has it. It's okay to come to a unicorn, and this unicorn is also miserable, with only the soul, no body.